ALDI SYN FREE FOOD

donzy1984

hi all im new here just wondering is there any syn free food in aldi worth checking out :):):)

Minted Lamb Shanks in the freezer section - don't taste like they should be free at all! :D

the harvest morn less than 70cals are healthy extra. can have 2 x

Duneen Fat Free yoghurts are syn free :)

By the way can you keep syns questions to the syn values forum as it makes it easier for people to find things when they are using the search tools and saves admin having to move posts xx

Aldi do a Mugshot type thing (Cupshotz I think) and some of them are free. Not sure about the chicken ones but I know the spicy sweet & sour one is free x

Hi, 1st time on here. I haven't got access to syns online. Can any1 please tell me the syns value for the following:
1/2 a jar = 250g of homepride creamy tuna past bake, 214kcal, protein 4g, carbs 17.8g, Fat 14g, Sat fat 1.4g, fibre 2.2g
Asda chosen by you beef rogan josh, 400g tin: 428kcal, protein 30g, carbs 18.8g, fat 14.4g, sat fat4g, fibre 6.8g
Also can any1 please tell me if hot dogs are high/low in syns. Got no nutritional info sorry. Got a feeling they're gonna be high, but what about qourn hot dogs? cheers.

Hi, 1st time on here. I haven't got access to syns online. Can any1 please tell me the syns value for the following:
1/2 a jar = 250g of homepride creamy tuna past bake, 214kcal, protein 4g, carbs 17.8g, Fat 14g, Sat fat 1.4g, fibre 2.2g
Asda chosen by you beef rogan josh, 400g tin: 428kcal, protein 30g, carbs 18.8g, fat 14.4g, sat fat4g, fibre 6.8g
Also can any1 please tell me if hot dogs are high/low in syns. Got no nutritional info sorry. Got a feeling they're gonna be high, but what about qourn hot dogs? cheers.

Quorn hot dogs are 1syn each. Quorn frankfurters are 1.5syns each. Homepride creamy tuna pasta bake is 20 syns for the jar.
Asda chosen by you beef rogan josh 10syns extra easy and original, 21.5 on green
Hot dogs, would need to know which kind before I can check

Sorry to burst your bubble but these are 3.5 syns each. Lovely though and worth it.

Oh they must have changed the recipe - they used to be free once upon a time! I ate them so much that I went off them, so not too worried, but thanks for letting me know :)

Back