Alibambino's diary again !!

alibambino

Hi everyone my name is Alison and I'm pregnant again !! Bit of a shocker I can tell you I have a son who is nearly 21 and a daughter who is nearly 18 and two other daughters who are just two and 9 months. I am due to go back to work on Thursday after my mat leave. Not sure when to tell them as I guess they aren't going to be best pleased after last time I went back I was 12 weeks pregnant. I think I am about 8 weeks but not 100% sure. Hope every body is well x

Congratulations! Wow you are going to be busy! What did they say when you went back to work the last time? xx

They were ok I went back to work in march and had lily in August, this time I go back Thursday and baby due late dec, so it's a bit longer, I just feel bad really. Don't think they can sack me I just hope they aren't awkward!

I dont think they could sack you that would be discrimination. Try not to feel bad it cant be helped, theres more work days than play days in life as my nana says lol x

Ah bless ya, wow it must be strange having two adults basically and two babies! I'd love a big famil. congratulations, the girls here are great xx

Aw thanks everyone, yes oasis very weird lol but it's great to see the big two with the little two, but we are running out of space fast !!!

hows the food diary coming hun? im intruiged :) xx

Not started the food diary yet, back at work now, been eating ok having salads at work etc, but still put 3 pounds on and im only 9 weeks tut !!

well u need the energy dont you! xx

Back