Alibongo after pictures

Ali- you look bloody amazing!! cant believe that its the same person from 4 months ago!!
crazy!!! you should be so proud of what you have achieved.
:D :D
woooooooooooooooo xxxxxxxxxxx

you look lovely. well done.

Wow Ali - you have done so well and so fast! You look gorgeous in red and just perfect for Valentines weekend! Well done you and thank you for the inspiration!

WOW! Well done Ali x

Ali, you have done so well. I remember starting LL and you where always there with sound advice. You never judged and always made sense. I just wanted to say thank you and yes you are are an inspiration. Well done and good luck with the new slim you, you deserve it.

Fantastic picture! Your self-esteem must be sky high! Isn't it odd that we spend so much of our fat life avoiding photographs and now...! I keep finding myself sidling in to other people's pictures - Japanese tourists, random strangers... Suddenly there's this grinning blonde stranger (me!) in dozens of peoples' photograph collections. If this has happened to you, I'm terribly sorry!

Fantastic picture! Your self-esteem must be sky high! Isn't it odd that we spend so much of our fat life avoiding photographs and now...! I keep finding myself sidling in to other people's pictures - Japanese tourists, random strangers... Suddenly there's this grinning blonde stranger (me!) in dozens of peoples' photograph collections. If this has happened to you, I'm terribly sorry!
I was talking about this with DH the other night, I was always the one hiding at the back so nobody could see my fat or just disappearing all together! Now I am right in there at the front, I think it is to see the photos to check this is all real.
. . . there always seems to be this blonde stranger pushing in though ;)

Back