alioreilly's fresh start - 18/03/11

alioreilly

Right, I am going back to WW tonight. Gonna start afresh again! I am gonna try to stay as positive as I can but will defo need all the support that I can get and I will try to support others as well! I am gonna be very honest with my diary, hopefully it will help me when I am not feeling that strong! Please support me and I will do my best to support you. :)

Hi Ali, Glad you have made the decision to get to grips with losing the weight - or have you?!!
I am just a little bit concerned when someone starts off by saying "Right!" because it sounds like you are really trying to convince yourself and after looking thro' your various threads I don't think I am far wrong.
Yes, it will be a long haul and yes, I do know what it is like to continually haul oneself back to the brink only to fail miserably once again.
Set yourself a mini goal, something that you feel you can reach fairly well so you have that "reward" to look forward to.
Keep on posting and I know there will be lots of support and some just general chat as well...what would we do without a good old natter, hey?

Take care and I do wish you all the very best...:)

Yay, I will be keeping an eye out for your updates.

I know my anxiety is directly linked to my weight so I know I will definately feel better if I lose even a little.
I just don't know why I haven't stuck to it for so long:confused:

Goodluck to you, we can both do this!!!

Good Luck :D

Ok, went to class tonight, got on scales, weighed 20st13lbs. Decided that I really don't want to be that weight again. It's too near the 21st mark. So, as from tommorrow the hard work begins. Pointing and tracking everything, even if I go over my ppts. Here's to tommorrow!!!!!!

alioreilly said:
Ok, went to class tonight, got on scales, weighed 20st13lbs. Decided that I really don't want to be that weight again. It's too near the 21st mark. So, as from tommorrow the hard work begins. Pointing and tracking everything, even if I go over my ppts. Here's to tommorrow!!!!!!

And here's to us all :) you know where I am if u need me!! In theory anyway lol

Today is the day!!!! Full of willpower and motivation at this moment.

My reasons for losing weight:
Obviously health reasons
To look better and feel better
To have people commenting "Haven't you lost weight"
To be able to buy Asda & Tesco clothing.
To see a loss most weeks on my WW card

I have decided that every time I am tempted I will refer back to this diary to try and keep myself motivated!

well done u hun for going, x

Hi Ali,

How has day 1 been for you? Good I hope :)

Definitely keep up with your diary, the support and encouragement are invaluable. Whenever I have a wobble or think "this is too hard" or "I want a pizza/chocolate/cake/whatever" I come on here and read through my own and others' diaries and it absolutely helps me to stay focused and reminds me why I joined up to this website in the first place.

Good luck to you :) xx

Hi how's things? I have struggled through the last few days but somehow made it through.

I like your thoughts on counting the points even if you go over. That is where I go horribly wrong because past a certain amount of points I give up counting:rolleyes:

I hope you are having a nice day and the weather is nice where you are. This afternoon I am going for a walk over the hills in the sunshine, a bit of fresh air and sunshine always cheers me up.

Day 2: Ok so far, gonna have cheese on toast for my dinner, I think. Not sure what's for tea yet.

The sun is shining at the mo, which is good, we are having to reluctantly having to sell our caravan so taking pics of it today so that we can get it on ebay and autotrader. Quite sad as we love the van but our car is just costing so much money that we can't afford to keep it any longer.

Hope everybody elses day is going ok. I have decided that even when I have been naughty I will write it on here so that I can look back at this whenever I want to. Its quite theraputic actually.

Was naughty last night - shared kebab meat with hubbie. Never mind.

Day 3: gonna make some chicken and barley soup for work tommorrow, having gammon for tea tonite, yum yum.

Monday already - where do the weekends go! Could have easily had a couple more hours in bed this morning!

Well, made some soup last nite for my dinner, got some cereal, plenty of fruit so no excuse to go hungry. Really hope I lost weight this week.

Fed up of being an elephant. Had my haircut at the weekend, not sure if I like it now!

Still feeling pretty good, had my soup, mmmmmm. Just had mandarin orange segments in orange jelly. Planning on chilling out tonight with all my soaps!

When I get abit smaller, I might look into some kind of excercise. Dunno what though, not keen on gyms etc.

Back