Alipally's 100% water experiment!

i dunno, haha, i read it on here somewhere. as i said just repeating wat i read before, its obviously rong. i mite have made it up, its not a big deal either way im not the water police :)

Apparently, LL recommend a minimum of 4l per day and I know that Ice moose drank around 6l per day throughout his time on SS, but he's a man!!!

The official line given by Cambridge manufacturing regarding water intake is stated somewhere Where they say that they do not recommend more than the 2.25l of water per day, because, as I said there's no scientific evidence that consuming more water creates faster weight loss!
But actually, I think there may be some truth in it, so we'll see in the next couple of weeks!!

Ok, I could see a little loss today, after 3,8 liters yesterday, the scale was down 0,9 lb. So, how can we put this up so it is visible for a long term?

Last edited:
ok sorry i messed up a bit, idrank 4ltr yesterday but also stuffed my face, ended up going out , and gained 1lb, so ss 100% all the way now, and will keep up the water intake, so will give true result tomorrow xxx

ok so day 2 of the experiement and I have not weighed in as I stayed at my dads last night which is 100 miles away from my scales at home but i did get through my 4L of water - I have my WI at lunch today so we will see...

Drank 1.5L already - but I have been up sinec 5am!

alipally-thurs-*litres-4.2*-1.5lb
asa-thurs-*3.8litres-*0.9lb
claira-thurs-*4litres-*+1.0lb(ate food!!)
Keira82 *4 litres- * ?lb Away from scales!
Trisha *litres-* lb
Shanny*litres-* lb
Coley *litres-* lb

Am very pleased with this result today.... and yesterday... that's 2 days and 2.5lb off with the 4l of water a day!!! Looking forward to everyone elses results...

Please copy and paste the list in your post and update your details Thanks!!

Sorry drank 2.5 litres yesterday aiming for aleast 3 litres today looking forward to checking scales tomorrow morning again.

Not gonna join you as i'm dealing with my scale. its a step on step off programme LOL!!!!!
Just wanted to wish you all loads of luck and will deffo be keeping my eye on you all.
xoxox

alipally-thurs-*litres-4.2*-1.5lb
Trisha *litres-* lb
Shanny*2.5 litres-*-0.5lb

Right the list has been updated!

Last edited:
Oops!

Sorry Coley, Teach me to read all the threads then add names!!!

Will remove you!

Day 3 results:
alipally-thurs-*litres-4.0*-1.0lb Total loss: 3.5lb
Trisha *litres-* lb

Yeah, I know it's early, but as I'm up taking people to the airport, I'm posting!! Three days and 3.5lb off.... I'm beginning to believe!!!

Trish.... Please try 4litres... that's what I've been drinking!
Shanny, how much did you drink???
Day 3 results:
Trisha *3litres-* 0lb
Shanny*?? litres-*-1.0lb Total: 1.5lb

I drank 4 liters and no change from the scales yesterday. From Thursday there was a small loss that I reported on yesterday, but, that was even a gain from Sunday WI. Now I am getting a bit worried for tomorrows WI :S.

I also remember not having been too the loo for no. 2 in a few days (I usually go at least once a day and have never had problem with that). Any suggestions what to do about that?

I normally have 3,5-4 l of water per day I realized when I started counting my water intake. Maybe I should increase it more for our test, so there is an increase? What do you think? How much more water have you added on for this?

Day 3 results:
asa-sat-4litres- STS Total loss: 0,9lb
Trisha *litres-* lb

Back