Alison Moyet last night.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
On Graham Norton. (I know he might not be to your taste!) I actually tuned in cos David Tennant was on :heartpump: (gosh he's thin) and I thought that Jonny Vegas might talk about his weightloss. (You however DO NOT WANT to know what he DID talk about! I shall never eat Pringles again, which isn't a bad thing) But the biggest surprise was Alison Moyet. When did she become a tall VERY slim girl? I hardly recognised her!

I know I saw her on Paul O'Grady and didn't believe it was her. She has done fantastically well.

No I couldn't possibly! You'll have to go on iplayer!:eek:

Ì really LIKE Graham Norton, and watch him most weeks - says a lot about me, I suppose, though Hubby likes him too...

Couldn't STAND JV anyway - weightloss, what weightloss? - and after last night... He went on and on, and wasn't at all funny. He's just a waste of (a lot of) space.

But Alison Moyet was a revelation! I felt really sorry for her at times, stuck in the middle of that lot, but she managed to hold her own, and LOOKED fantastic!!! I've never seen her with 'legs' before! She has done amazingly well, and can only imagine it was her choice not to talk about it - such a pity!

Her voice was as beautiful as ever, though. I half wondered if it would be, now she's half the size! Good for her, she looks so much younger, and is a great advertisment for losing weight!!!

Back