all 3 shakes

LindseyGarth

hi everyone im new here done lipotrim before after my misscarrage but i wasnt in the right mind to follow it through but im doing it again on day 3 now and finding it really easy the the only thing is im not having all my shakes only been having 2 a day because i really dont fancy them i just dont feel hungry ino your suposed to have them all because of vitamins ect but i really just feel fine having 2 has anyone not stuck to the required amount of shakes and they have still lost ??

Not sticking to the required number will make you ill and slow down your weight loss. Youre not going to be hungry if youre in ketosis so you cant wait for hunger pangs to make you eat. Think of them as medicine. One to be taken 3 times a day. Its absolutely essential you take them all

I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks been 100% and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need just stay focoused. Most of the time ive eaten all 3 but there have been days when I've only had 2 but you really should eat the full amounts as its the recommended calories etc.
stick with it and you will see the results Take pictures now so u can see the results within 6 weeks

Back