1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

All bran chocolate muffins

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by mia_angel, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. mia_angel

mia_angel Silver Member

Slimfast/Slimming world
    Haven't tried them yet, but they smell nice and not eggy!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

syns and recipie please:)
  4. mia_angel

mia_angel Silver Member

Slimfast/Slimming world
    SW Chocolate Cake

3.5 syns if cut into 6 (I made 6 muffins)

[FONT=&quot]100g All Bran cereal
    250ml boiling water
    2 eggs
    6 heaped tsp of drinking chocolate (I used Cadburys Hi Lights)
    ½ cup sweetener[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pour the boiling water on to the All Bran in a large bowl and mix well.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Add the eggs, drinking chocolate and sweetener and beat the mixture until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Put the mixture into a 6½ inch round plastic tub or other suitable microwaveable dish, smooth the top with a large spoon or flat knife, and microwave on high for 6 minutes.[/FONT]
    ( I put in the oven for about 15 mins)
    [FONT=&quot]Turn the cake out on to a plate, cut into 6 slices and enjoy[/FONT]!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.