All Bran Golden Crunch

I was wondering the same thing :)

Me too, I really need more fibre in my diet and was going to buy some all bran original but then saw on their website that this new cereal was coming out. It sounds nice. Hope we don't have to wait too long before we find out if its a Hex or not.

Looks lovely
I bet it would only be 28g for a HEXb with the caramel bits in it, could be high sugar
I enjoy my all bran... Especially for 42g keep you nice and full. Gets the fibre in the diet
Lauren xX

Mmm comparing the nutrition here and here I'd be sceptical. :( Three times the fat, 20% more calories, half the protein and half the fibre . Ouch, the fibre's the killer. Still, ya never know! :rolleyes:

My consultant definitely told us that it is a HExB - 45g serving too! It is REALLY delicious!! Agree it sounds a bit too good to be true though, esp as you only get 42g of plain All Bran?!

Last edited:
Woooo really? Yum yum! :eek:

I just REALLY hope she is right and isn't getting confused with the weetabix crunchy bran, which is a HExB for 42g. If she's wrong, I'm screwed this week - the online syns database says it's 5 syns for 25g and I've had 45g several mornings this week :eek:

i'm praying she is right for your sake cos that would be a big balls up tho if you haven't had all your syns for the week it will probably even out!!!
Lauren xX

I've got to say, if she's wrong I will NOT be impressed ... :mad:
Is there any way of checking? Do you think the syns hotline will be able to confirm?

Just looking at the nutritional information I wouldn't have thought it would qualify as a HEB plus its not on the HEB list - which to me would mean that it isn't.

I'm thinking that your consultant is a little bit confused...

but then I may be wrong.

xx

it may still qualify as 28g as if you look at the syns for other HEXb cereals like muesli or wholegrain moons and stars they are around 4.5 syns for 25g too on syns online
dont worry too much any damage done can be reversed by next weigh in
Lauren xX

Hope you're right Laurenista - I'm actually allowed more HEx's as I'm breastfeeding my little one, so if a smaller portion is a HExB I might JUST get away with it ... Just a bit concerned as the fibre content seems comparatively low. Still, there's not much I can do now, we will just have to see what Wednesday's weigh in brings ...

laurenista said:
it may still qualify as 28g as if you look at the syns for other HEXb cereals like muesli or wholegrain moons and stars they are around 4.5 syns for 25g too on syns online
dont worry too much any damage done can be reversed by next weigh in
Lauren xX

HEbs aren't worked out that easily! If it's not on the list then it won't be a healthy extra! They regularly update the new ones, so be worth hanging on and checking back in a few days :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Well its 5 syns for 25g so you could try some! as long as your within your weekly syns :)
Lauren xX

I've got to say, if she's wrong I will NOT be impressed ... :mad:
Is there any way of checking? Do you think the syns hotline will be able to confirm?

It doesnt sound likely that its a hEX tbh but if you want to know you could always give them a call. Or why not just use it as syns until then?

Back