all day puddings

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
i have a really big sweet tooth and i thought instead of wasting my syns on tiny freddo bars i'd make one pot of something then just snack on it though out the day.
so i was just looking for what to go for really eg rice pudding
not to many ingrediants in please i'm on a budget

I find that FF natural yogurt mixed with a sachet of Options hot chocolate powder is really nice when craving something sweet and chocolatey :)

What about sugarfree jelly and tinned/fresh fruit, would get a lot for your syns.
you can add skimmed milk to jelly and it makes a lovely mousse type pudding.

I find that FF natural yogurt mixed with a sachet of Options hot chocolate powder is really nice when craving something sweet and chocolatey :)

I had this yesterday for the first time in ages and had forgotten how good it is, only used half a sachet so only one syn.

Well it really depends on whether or not you using you hex or syns, you can add 3/4 pint of milk to 1/4 water. Make up first with 1/4 hot water then when bit cooler whisk in the milk, sets really quickly because you adding cold liquid so get your fancy glasses lined up with the chopped fruit in them and stir it through so the fruit gets coated. Pears are lovely in it.

Try these...............

Pete’s Strawberry & Grape layered Jelly

Serves 4
Ingredients
Hartley’s sugar free blackcurrant jelly 10Cal per portion
Strawberries
Grapes

Method

Cut grapes in half and cover the base of glass dishes.
Sprinkle the packets contents into 285mL/.5Pt of boiling water, stir, then add
285mL/.5Pt of cold water
Pour into the dishes & float the cut strawberries to cover the top, put into a fridge until set.

Attachments

• Pud-1 (Large).JPG
    Pud-1 (Large).JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Pud-2 (Large).JPG
    Pud-2 (Large).JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 85
Back