All guidance / thoughts welcome! Newbie :-D

Hi
I am new to SW, in week 2. Lost 3.5lb in first week then 1.5lb in second week so have the basic idea but I can sense that I am not quite getting it right and suspect there may be a load of hidden syns etc. Thought if I did my food diary some of you considerably more experienced ones may be able to help me out a bit? I am always on the go, long hours in work, lots of horses etc and can't cook to save my life so it is all about the fast food.....

Yesterday
B - muller light, strawberry, alpen light summer fruits
Snack - melon and grape pack from co-op
Lunch - Mug shot tomato another melon and grape pack
Snack - alpen light summer fruit
Dinner - plain frozen rice pouch (checked pack and the ingredients said just rice so assume it is free), passatta sauce, a slice of edam (from one of those prepacked things), 3 ready to eat chicken thighs (yes I ate the skin, it's too yummy to leave)
Late night snack (oops) muller light skinny latte and 7 smarties (lol)
No idea on the syns, had diet coke and water throughout day as well.

All help very much gratefully received, I have about 14lb to lose so although it feels like a mountain I guess in reality it isn't so to expect big losses all the time is unrealistic I just have no patience.

Thanks in advance guys!

I would check the rice out with SW Online. I had been using boil in the bag rice assuming it was free too but found out it was 2.5 syns per bag. Not bad shared between two ... but not syn free. Well done on your first weeks weight losses.

Thanks Di - I have tried to find out if this one is free - I think it is? The ingredients just says Cooked Long Grain White Rice . so thought it had no oils might be ok?
27684634_280_IDShot_3.jpeg

Anyhow today was:
B - English breakfast - mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon (no fat) and a fried egg (couple of syns there I guess) and a squirt of tomoato ketchup
L - Slimming world paella ready meal, melon and grape pack from Iceland
Snack - Alpen summer fruit bar
D - Steak, jacket potato, salad and peppercorn sauce
Late night snack - strawberry muller light

Someone told me today that I looked like I'd lost weight that was a good moment!

How many syns do you think I'm using here? Intend to have a few vodkas tomorrow wondering how many I've banked if any!!

Back