all i can say is wow..

vickiabd

hi beautiful Cders,

I will like to tell u guys that i have lost a whooping 10lbs in my first week, am very excited, this amazing loss has motivated me to continue this beautiful journey to being slim, i will like to thank you all for ur constant support and ur lovely posts, u all have been great.:giggle:...here is week 2 so bring it on..:)

Wow! Brilliant loss! It is such a wonderful journey, and this forum has kept me going!!

Here's to the next week!

Lynne
x

Fab weight loss, in first week you are doing brilliantly, the first stone for sure next week.

brilliant! such a great feeling that first weigh in isnt it :)

heres to a great week 2!

Well done, you've got through week 1, so I would say that the chances are very high that you will get to your goal weight now

Last edited:
Thanks every one, am really happy, ur encouragements has keep me going, u all av been great.@ BIG H yes the chances that i will get 2 my goal weight are really high and i cant wait. :)

well done you. bet your walking with real spring in your step.....bring on week 2 xoxox

Well done, it's a fantastic feeling when you hear that isn't it. Good luck for week 2 - certainly makes you feel you can keep going with losses like this:)

Oh My God.. well done that is such a great loss...!

am so excited to get started!

xx

thanks lindy, am sure u will do just fine, cd is a wonderful diet, and we r all here to support u.

Fantastic loss, well done x

Now you've been well and truly bitten by the CD bug - its totally and utterly addictive!
So glad that your first result is so fabulous, keep up the good work and best wishes for week 2 weigh-in.

Back