All I want are topshop jeans!!

bexybobs

Hi all,

So after years of starting, ditching and forgetting how to diet I started 2011 with a trip to local Slimming World club.

It was scary, but went with a friend and the group are great. Lost 8lb so far and hoping to lose another 71 before the end of the year. I want to be a healthy BMI by the end of 2011 to help me get in some skinny jeans! Just to know that whatever shop I go in, their clothes will fit me!! Having been a size 16, 18 or 20 for most of my adult life I've never been able to enjoy shopping like my 'thin' friends. I hope that 2011 will be the year that I can embrace the shops and love my size!! :)

Another 1lb off! Sticking to it big time this week!! Really want my stone award by the end of feb!

You can also follow me on twitter @bexybobs

Good luck to everyone on their own weight loss journeys!

xx

Hi Bexy!
I know exactly what you mean, I love the clothes in Topshop but have never been able to shop there so can't wait to finally be able to do it!
Good luck :D xxxx

I might be alone in thinking it but there's a few shops like Jane Norman, Topshop, Miss Selfridge that have never catered for normal size women and never will and I actually feel like they don't deserve my business when I get to that size!! Ok not every shop can go up to a 22 or whatever but given that the average uk woman is a size 16 now they should at least stock that (a real 16 I mean, not a size 12 with a 16 label). Of course like you guys I'd love to be able to know I could but I still think I won't :)

Good luck on your journey. x

3lb lost last week, really want to get to my stone and a half and then club 10 before Easter. Still Cant believe I'm sticking it to it! I never stick to anything!! Haha.

Another 1lb off last night! Feeling so positive about my journey, I actually really believe I can do it! Only 5lb away from being the same weight I was 9 years ago!!! Amazing!! If I can do it, anyone can!! :) xx

Good Luck. My dream is to be able to buy something in French Connection, their clothes always look so beautiful, ive never had the courage to actually step inside the shop and always look in as I walk past! I hope to see a picture of you in some topshop jeans soon :)

Back