all inclusice holiday advice! :)

xjenna90x

Hello all you slimmers :) me and my boyfriend are going to Tunisia on Wednesday for 2 weeks all inclusive :D just wondering how do you try and keep being on track with slimming world.....i know im not going to stay to plan 100% with all them lovely sweet desserts and alcohol in with the price but do you just limit how much you have and try your best to work it of off through out the day? I really don't want to put on much at all if I can help it got a wedding to go to the week after I come back don't want to be looking pregnant lol any advice peeps?? Thanks in advance :D xxx

Hello all you slimmers :) me and my boyfriend are going to Tunisia on Wednesday for 2 weeks all inclusive :D just wondering how do you try and keep being on track with slimming world.....i know im not going to stay to plan 100% with all them lovely sweet desserts and alcohol in with the price but do you just limit how much you have and try your best to work it of off through out the day? I really don't want to put on much at all if I can help it got a wedding to go to the week after I come back don't want to be looking pregnant lol any advice peeps?? Thanks in advance :D xxx

I lost weight all inclusive I had drinks n cocktails but I ate a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner as meals and I didn't snack at the lunch bars that did pizza n hotdogs and chocolate n junk was none existant or if you did find it was very very fmexpensive. Don't have puddings at every meal but I could see some ppl after 2 weeks had put on loads on plane home n they were ones that ate none stop just because it was free

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

Yeah think im gonna keep my meals as low syn as I can with plenty of fruit in between....and just have a little pudding after evening meal and have a couple of drinks :) vodka not wine:) if the gym is decent im gonna use it in the mornings and do some swimming in the day :) I wud love to maintain! Id be ecstatic with a loss like you! Xx

Yeah think im gonna keep my meals as low syn as I can with plenty of fruit in between....and just have a little pudding after evening meal and have a couple of drinks :) vodka not wine:) if the gym is decent im gonna use it in the mornings and do some swimming in the day :) I wud love to maintain! Id be ecstatic with a loss like you! Xx

This was 4 years ago I went I wasn't on sw but I didn't gain wait. Just be active, and don't gorge on junk food at burger style unit most all inclusives seem to have also the heat meant stuffing my face was not on my agenda tho I could see how easy ppl put on weight they didn't stop stuffing in food.

Eating proper balanced meals doesn't put weight on its all the other stuff on top that puts weight on ppl. Reduce ur portions gradually before u go and ull soon find you just can't stomach much food anyway.

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

Back