Step 1 Sole Source All new to this site and starting cambridge on Tuesday...AGAIN

Tinks84

Hi, iam brand new to this site and iam looking for a cambridge diet buddy? Just to swap emails and really to help each other long, this will be my 4th shot at it, last time I lost 18lbs in 2 weeks , thank in advance :)

Hi and welcome, good luck with ur restart, I'm restarting again but lost count how many times, trying to stick to it this time still on week 1 myself,

Hi tinks
I'm also restarting today. I lost 2 and half stone earlier this year then took a break, but want to loose another 1 1/2 - 2 stone x

Hi im on day 5 of my god knows how many restarts this yea last year when i did it properly i lost almost 5st in 12 weeks good luck x

Hi, was wondering if anyone can offer daily support? Met my consultant today and I officially start tomorrow. :). Not telling anyone iam starting the diet so really looking for someone to swap emails with and help each other through it :)

Tinks this forum is the best thing for support we all know what you are going through and its a great support network when u r feeling down, jus look at some of the inspirational photos for the before and after looks thast spurs u on alone make sure u take your own pic too for your before and after pic

Hi tinks I didn't tell anyone first time round... Then when everyone starting asking what I was doing as they were so impressed most were actually really supportive! I've had a few comments like oh you will put it all back on when you start eating normally! But that's they same as any diet! It's all about maintaining afterwards! Ive been off the diet since beginning of April as I was pregnant but unfortunately I had a miscarriage last month. I've only put on half a stone mainly due to pregnancy and now I'm feeling able to restart to loose a bit more. I've only got 2 weeks of products left over so I'm going to see how I feel then and may continue or opt for a cheaper alternative, not sure yet x

i am in the same boat really starting later in the week would appreciate the support also

Hi tinks I didn't tell anyone first time round... Then when everyone starting asking what I was doing as they were so impressed most were actually really supportive! I've had a few comments like oh you will put it all back on when you start eating normally! But that's they same as any diet! It's all about maintaining afterwards! Ive been off the diet since beginning of April as I was pregnant but unfortunately I had a miscarriage last month. I've only put on half a stone mainly due to pregnancy and now I'm feeling able to restart to loose a bit more. I've only got 2 weeks of products left over so I'm going to see how I feel then and may continue or opt for a cheaper alternative, not sure yet x

Very sorry to hear that cara - good luck continuing your journey xxx

Cara, so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, and it was so very recent. You're very brave and amazing to be throwing all your energy into the diet now. xx

Back