All Quiet Here...

ladyvegas

Silver Member
Hey Ladies

All quiet on the western front here these days. Hope you are all doing well and sticking to plan :)D).
Appetite has disappeared for some strange reason this week - struggling to use my points. :cry:I know that I need to use my points to lose the weight - will try and add some bold stuff into the next few days.
Off on a rant now - got my boobs measured the other day and I hate to say that they have increased hugely (think it's the fluid and the chemo - please God).The dress that I bought for hols makes me look like I have one boob and not 2. Fits me everywhere else - I am gutted!:cry:My boobs are now a 38I - gone from a 36F. Boob reduction here I come. :eek: Now I'll have to re-think the holiday wardrobe.
Rant over - sorry!!

Ill gladly have some :giggle: Mine have shrunk "all in proportion" my workmates tell me. I've gone from a lovely 38DD to a 34C and my OH doesnt like it :giggle:

It will be fine, you will enjoy your holiday regardless and half the stuff you take you wont wear :giggle:

I have been toying with a breast reduction for years but now it makes even more sense. But I am hoping that once all the treatment finishes they will deflate - LOL!!!

Yeah we we having a different type of hol this year - won't be sunning ourselves too much. We are heading to Vegas and so can't wait. Loads of walking and sightseeing to be done. And the good thing is that you tend not to eat during the day - just drink loads of water.

oooooooh lucky you!!! I'd like to go to Vegas, im doing the british equivellant of Blackpool in 2 weeks :giggle: My nan went when i was younger and said it was amazing. Rollercoasters ontop of hotels apparently and theres a massive canvas that has light shows on it? About 1 mile long or something. :)

I know what you mean about the boobs issue ladyvegas, Thankfully though mine have shrunk now, im just hoping they dont grow again..

ive not been around much over these past two weeks. ive started dating someone and although i only see him two times a week, i seem to be on cloud 9 the rest of the time! x

Last edited:
Regarding Boobs, no matter what size they are/were, I wish mine were the same sometimes :(

But my hubby likes them that way. I have always toyed with getting one reduced 1-2 sizes to make them more even. but he is right it is a nice little unique feature to have sometimes lol...

Regarding Boobs, no matter what size they are/were, I wish mine were the same sometimes :(

But my hubby likes them that way. I have always toyed with getting one reduced 1-2 sizes to make them more even. but he is right it is a nice little unique feature to have sometimes lol...

Unique all right - hubby says that they are the same but I know that they aren't. I have a port (for the chemo) in one of mine and it's defo bigger than the other one now. Ah sure could be worse - could have 2 fried eggs. There are worse things to have - LOL!!!! I always want something I can't have - somethings never change.

I know what you mean about the boobs issue ladyvegas, Thankfully though mine have shrunk now, im just hoping they dont grow again..

ive not been around much over these past two weeks. ive started dating someone and although i only see him two times a week, i seem to be on cloud 9 the rest of the time! x

Am delighted for you Kirsty - bet it feels nice to have :cupid: onboard. :serenade:
Hope it is all going well for you - how long till you are back in college?
Once I get back exercising I am hoping that they shrink - mind you from the last time I did WW back in 2002 they didn't. I lost weight everywhere but they were the constant. :eek:

oooooooh lucky you!!! I'd like to go to Vegas, im doing the british equivellant of Blackpool in 2 weeks :giggle: My nan went when i was younger and said it was amazing. Rollercoasters ontop of hotels apparently and theres a massive canvas that has light shows on it? About 1 mile long or something. :)

We did a daytrip to Blackpool last year while we were in Manchester. It has defo changed since we were there back in 1986 - stayed above some Spar shop just off the prom. I wasn't too mad on it....but then it was mental packed with people.
We did get married in Vegas last year :character00250: - it was brilliant but we didn't do too many touristy things so this trip we are "tourists".

Only early but going okay so far. Have had my brekkie cereal, a nectarine and a plum. They have become my new addiction - they can't be that bad. :)
Had 6pts left over last night but the weekend is approaching and so I am sure that this will NOT be a problem.
The doctor in the hospital told me that I was basically going to find it hard to shift the weight while I am having the treatment. But I am going to battle on and from next week I am going to taking a nice walk along the sea-front everyday (except Wednesday - that's chemo day). ;)
Heading into town in a little while - my legs feel a bit stronger today and so some food shopping needs to be done. Don't fancy having to do it over the weekend. We like to relax together and do nougt. :D

So any plans with you Auburn?

Gosh you're brave walking the seafront, if it's anything like ours up here, it's bloomin chilly!!! haha. Good plan on the extra moving about though, great idea!

I don't have anything particularly planned. Stuck at work today, and looking forward to a good, quiet weekend. Might get a haircut... Might head to the gym, will definitely sit in and watch X Factor though!!! :D

Roll on hometime!!!

I had my first ever nectarine the other day, it was good! I might have to encorporate these more often!!!!!

Oh the boobs thing mine are the bane of my life one is way bigger than the other grrrr i hate it hope u find some lovely clothes for ur holipops hun vegas sounds amazing my mum been a few times although last time she ended but there for an extra 11 days! (ash cloud) she said the csi experince was good fun! can wait to hear about ur adventure when ur back enjoy the memories of ur wedding while ur there too! x

Hey Ladies

All quiet on the western front here these days. Hope you are all doing well and sticking to plan :)D).
Appetite has disappeared for some strange reason this week - struggling to use my points. :cry:I know that I need to use my points to lose the weight - will try and add some bold stuff into the next few days.
Off on a rant now - got my boobs measured the other day and I hate to say that they have increased hugely (think it's the fluid and the chemo - please God).The dress that I bought for hols makes me look like I have one boob and not 2. Fits me everywhere else - I am gutted!:cry:My boobs are now a 38I - gone from a 36F. Boob reduction here I come. :eek: Now I'll have to re-think the holiday wardrobe.
Rant over - sorry!!

Hey ladyvegas :)
Sorry to hear that your having chemo. I hope you get well soon. I wouldn't consider a boob reduction until your treatment is over as it could be fluid. Big boobs are horrible. I went from a D cup to a HH. I was absolutely gutted but I had myself to blame as I put on loads of weight. I don't see the point of reductions as your boobies are fat anyway so there's a chance that the weight will go on the boobies again. I don't understand why some women want to put silicone into their chests to have bigger boobs. Having big boobs are uncomfortable and bloody expensive. The only place I can get bras from are bravissimo :mad: and they always measure me wrong. I hate shopping for bras :(

When do you go to vegas??? I hope you tell us all about it :D

our friends are off to vegas tomorrow on honeymoon:) back to boobs,,mine used to drive me crazy and they only a 36 D but now have shrunk and i miss them,,we're never happy eh!!!

When do you go to vegas??? I hope you tell us all about it :D

We go on the 19th October - we so can't wait. We are planning on driving to Anaheim too as I want to go to Disney. Big Kid in both of us - we've opened the Disney website so many times and watched all the rides over and over so we know what to go on and what to avoid.

Gosh you're brave walking the seafront, if it's anything like ours up here, it's bloomin chilly!!! haha. Good plan on the extra moving about though, great idea!

I don't have anything particularly planned. Stuck at work today, and looking forward to a good, quiet weekend. Might get a haircut... Might head to the gym, will definitely sit in and watch X Factor though!!! :D

Roll on hometime!!!

I had my first ever nectarine the other day, it was good! I might have to encorporate these more often!!!!!

Ha ha I am looking forward to the sea-front as I am having major sweats these days and love the crisp air out there. Mind you I was chilly earlier on.
I have become addicted to nectarines and plums - can't be bad can they? Better than munching on jellys.
So did you get a hair-cut?

our friends are off to vegas tomorrow on honeymoon:) back to boobs,,mine used to drive me crazy and they only a 36 D but now have shrunk and i miss them,,we're never happy eh!!!

Oh I know - you are doing great on the weight loss. I seem to be stalling again. Mind you the doc told me that I was mad trying to lose weight while on the chemo and steroids. This day 3 weeks you will be on your way to Orlando. You'll have a brill time - we love Florida. Been to Disney 3 times over the past 3 years (even went there on our honeymoon after Vegas). Your friends will have a great time in Vegas - roasting over there now. It was 41 degs yesterday and 22degs at 7am this morning. LOL!!!! Bring it on..:D

Back