all the best for wednesday weighins

spottitchsam

Silver Member
hi guys
just to wish you all the best for tomorrows weighin.Velvet,xTashax.and to all you other guys thats not on the list but are still weighing.hope you are pleased with the results.x:party0019:

Yay thanks hun <3<3 I cant wait i am so excited. I am worried tho because my CDC lives out in the sticks and its been snowing quite bad here so i dunno if she will be able to make it to my weigh in tomorrow night eeek!! Unless she has a little snowplow on the front of her car and a yellow light on her roof haha!! I dunno what i will do if she cant make it because i wont have any packs left and i need to be weighed to get my motivation lol ahhh!! Lets pray that it dont snow to bad tomorrow!! <3 xxx

Haha debbie i am sending a snow plow to come and get you haha :p Unless your hubby has a little snowplow and a yellow light hehe!! I am praying it wont snow to bad lol. Did you get my txt btw :D xxx

Yes good luck to you all - hope it's a great day for weigh ins all round ;)

I'm a Wednesday WI too . . . not going to be good though lol. I has been a naughty girl till today so who knows i might be pleasantly surprised :)

Good luck everyone xx

Thanks spottitchsam :)

yes good luck Hayley.x

Thanks Tasha!
Good luck Tasha & Hayley.

Wednesday WI's. . . .

Can we do tabs in here to see how everyone did on WI's? I know its not my post and im hoping im not stepping on anyones toes. Just thought it would be a bit of a nudge for us all to see how we're all doing :)

Hayley 22 - currently 12st exactly (WI tonight at 6pm)

Hello :)
I've lost 4lbs. Today was my 2nd WI.

I know Tasha is out tonight but was dying to tell you all how she got on..... (we were trying to access the forum but my phone wasnt playing!!)

She got her first STONE today :) :) :)

thanks for letting us know debbie.x

tasha
well done on reaching the stone mark.x

Hehe thanks Debbie :D

Thanks everyone :) i cant believe i have lost a stone in 2weeks i am still in shock. I feel sooo happy like i am walking on air today in a day dream world with a massive smile on my face haha!! Cant wait till next week now :D yay!! xxx

Hehe thanks Debbie :D

Thanks everyone :) i cant believe i have lost a stone in 2weeks i am still in shock. I feel sooo happy like i am walking on air today in a day dream world with a massive smile on my face haha!! Cant wait till next week now :D yay!! xxx

Well done hunni, you are doing great and deserve the losses you are seeing :D xx

Back