All the Goodstuff

have eaten my velvet crunch - Yummy not tried them before and only 4 syns.

and my Freddo - 5 syns as it turned out.

So syns today - 9.5 including milk from my tea this morning going to have mint sauce instead of gravy tonight as it is free.

I am going to use my HEX A on babybels to counteract the sugar I just had!
Being chained to a desk all day is SOOOO boring/tiring etc that I am definitely going to hvae to allow for these treats or I will finally go off my rocker....:wave_cry:

Hi Hun.....hope you haven't gone crazy at your desk yet! :eek::D

is it a shop bought mint sauce thats free? or do you make it yourself? xx

Hi Hun.....hope you haven't gone crazy at your desk yet! :eek::D

is it a shop bought mint sauce thats free? or do you make it yourself? xx

No it is shop bought - Colman's concentrated one is sugar free, you then have to dilute it with vinegar and swetener and Bob is your Father's brother. x

No it is shop bought - Colman's concentrated one is sugar free, you then have to dilute it with vinegar and swetener and Bob is your Father's brother. x

Ah thanks chick, I will put some of that on my list....the one I have is not syn free so Ive not been using it, but I Love mint & Yog sauce with a bit of cayenne drizzled over a boring plain dish of salady stuff x

Ah thanks chick, I will put some of that on my list....the one I have is not syn free so Ive not been using it, but I Love mint & Yog sauce with a bit of cayenne drizzled over a boring plain dish of salady stuff x

Yes me too! Love minty yoghurty goodness. I think it's proper name is Raita and it is amazing over grilled meat as well and I just have it to dip carrot sticks into for snackage.

Yes me too! Love minty yoghurty goodness. I think it's proper name is Raita and it is amazing over grilled meat as well and I just have it to dip carrot sticks into for snackage.

Thats what its called!!! I couln't remember the name. I'm not a massive fish lover - but I do like some haddock smothered in masala/yog, grilled then a big salad in a pitta nomnomnom ooooh i'm getting hungry now!

SO succumbed to cravings last night but but but! It was only some granola (5 syns worth) and ff yoghurt so only over syns by two and still had loads form earlier in the week so am ok with that. Before a snack would have been an entire pack of biscuits so I did ok!

Today will look like this:

Granola with milk from HEXA then strawbs, ff yog and honey - 2.5 syns

Lunch is lentil salad (2 syns for oil) with last of the roast lamb, carrot
sticks and raita. Thank god that is the last of the lentil salad - made way too much and am well sick of it!!!

Snacks will be apples and maybe a Freddo (5 syns)- depends how bored I get! (so very likely to eat the Freddo....and yes I am putting plans into action to get a better less boring job!)

Dinner will be SW carbonara, with peppers and sweetcorn.

SO succumbed to cravings last night but but but! It was only some granola (5 syns worth) and ff yoghurt so only over syns by two and still had loads form earlier in the week so am ok with that. Before a snack would have been an entire pack of biscuits so I did ok!

Today will look like this:

Granola with milk from HEXA then strawbs, ff yog and honey - 2.5 syns

Lunch is lentil salad (2 syns for oil) with last of the roast lamb, carrot
sticks and raita. Thank god that is the last of the lentil salad - made way too much and am well sick of it!!!

Snacks will be apples and maybe a Freddo (5 syns)- depends how bored I get! (so very likely to eat the Freddo....and yes I am putting plans into action to get a better less boring job!)

Dinner will be SW carbonara, with peppers and sweetcorn.

Ohhhh would you be able to give me the recipe for the cabonara - sounds just up my street xxx

Ohhhh would you be able to give me the recipe for the cabonara - sounds just up my street xxx

Sure it's in one of the handbooks which is at home - I will type it out for you tonight my lovely. x

awww thank you xxx

Sounds like you have a well planned day again hun.

I used to lurrve the SW carbonnara, I forgot about it from my last journey.....must make some again soon.

What job do you do hun? x

I am a PA, working for a small Finance company. :9529: That's all I'm saying about that.

Is it the carbonara with the quark which makes it into the scrambled egg type carbonara? If it is, i know the recipe to that one off the top of my head xD

Is it the carbonara with the quark which makes it into the scrambled egg type carbonara? If it is, i know the recipe to that one off the top of my head xD

Yes but I think it only goes to scrambled egg if you keep cooking it after you have stirred in the quark and egg mixture and don't add some of the pasta water to keep it all silky smooth!

I always let it go to scrambled egg, prefer it that way than as a sauce. I'm weird :p

I always let it go to scrambled egg, prefer it that way than as a sauce. I'm weird :p

Ha! You are weird. But I like you. :D

Hey, thanks for subscribing to my thread, here I am repaying the compliment...looking foward to catching up on your posts. Love your quote, lets do this! I am not taking any prisoners mind!

Bonnie x

Hey, thanks for subscribing to my thread, here I am repaying the compliment...looking foward to catching up on your posts. Love your quote, lets do this! I am not taking any prisoners mind!

Bonnie x
Hello!

Tough love is exactly what I need. I really need to do this. x

Back