All the Goodstuff

So time to fess up! Ended up going out for a lovely three course dinner last night so had about 60 syns. Ouch. It was delicious though - our local Tunisian restaurant, I had grilled sword fish with rice and salad for a main course which was almost on plan but I did have some home made bread and a starter and pudding and a glass of wine.

Today will be low syn to accommodate the meal out but I still feel in control of my eating which is a nice feeling.

Tomorrow I start back at British Military Fitness - am dreading it and excited about it in equal measure. It is going to be exhausting to the point I shall almost throw up, but equally I know I will burn loads of calories so it will be worth it. I am rubbish at exercising on my own - I really need the encouragement of the group. Will be good to get back into it - I stopped in November as dancing about in the pitch black and freezing cold was so fun at all. Now it is light out in the evenings I will be ok.

Sounds lovely tho. And well done for choosing a good main! Wow BMF fair play, will do you good x

So food today:

hex b granola and 1/2 hex a milk

strawberries and yoghurt with 1 tsp honey (1 syn)

lunch was pasta with olives and loads of veg - 2 syns for roasted red pepper pesto and other half of hex a of LF soft cheese.

Dinner is going to be baked indonesian chicken with rice and broccoli from the new Asia cook book.

Have made up some tuna and sweetcorn with LF mayo - 1 syn per portion - and going to bake some potatoes whilst I cook the dinner so I can have that for lunch at work on Monday and Tuesday. Will grab some salad to go with. Husband is away now for 2 days so I need to keep myself busy. Going to Hoover my flat from top to bottom now - neighbours are going to love me!

Dinner! Now to scoff!

Attachments

• image-253777416.jpg
    image-253777416.jpg
    581.4 KB · Views: 28
That looks yummy xxx

It was pretty good - I would cook it for longer next time as the chicken whilst cooked, wasn't tender. The sauce was tasty though - (2 syns for dinner taking me to 5 in total) craving choc now. Going to have a shower and see if it passes!

Last edited:
Not quite I am having a viscount with a cup of tea for 4 syns. Brings me to 9 for the day so still allowed! I have just got into bed as well. Should be safe here!

Morning all,

Cycled into work today, straight into a headwind most of the way. Certainly blew the cobwebs away!

Breakfast was, you guessed it, a hex b of granola with strawbs and yog with (2 syns for milk).

Lunch will be a baked potato, tuna and sweetcorn - 1 syn for EL mayo. I will be having beetroot and cucumber with this.

Snack will be celery and raita and I have 6 syns bag of mini hob nobs for the 3pm tea break.

I am off to British Military fitness tonight for the first time in 5 months.....seriously, I may not survive...

Morning all,

Cycled into work today, straight into a headwind most of the way. Certainly blew the cobwebs away!

Breakfast was, you guessed it, a hex b of granola with strawbs and yog with (2 syns for milk).

Lunch will be a baked potato, tuna and sweetcorn - 1 syn for EL mayo. I will be having beetroot and cucumber with this.

Snack will be celery and raita and I have 6 syns bag of mini hob nobs for the 3pm tea break.

I am off to British Military fitness tonight for the first time in 5 months.....seriously, I may not survive...

You're a legend! Let us know how u get on!!! X

Morning all,

Your lunch sounds lovely, I might have to try that tomorrow. Well done for cycling, what a good start to the week.

Have a great day,

Bonnie x

Your lunch sounds lovely, I might have to try that tomorrow. Well done for cycling, what a good start to the week.

Have a great day,

Bonnie x

Lunch was a winner and cheap like the budgie too. x

Morning all,

I hope you survive. Sounds brutal though :p

I hope you survive. Sounds brutal though :p

It is brutal. I know this from experience. But the hour goes really quickly and it is more fun than the gym. I hate the gym - SO boring.

I've never even heard of it, just the sound of it puts me off!

Sure it's in one of the handbooks which is at home - I will type it out for you tonight my lovely. x

Huni. Do u happen to have the recipe for that carbonara? X

Found it - here it is again:

150g pasta
1 small onion diced
2 cloves garlic crushed
1 pepper sliced
1/4 green cabbage thinly sliced
1 teaspoon oregano (or other dried herbs and chilli if you like a bit of spice)
2 eggs
1/2 pot quark

1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water
2. In a large frying pan frylight the onion for 3 minutes until soft
3. Add the other veggies and garlic to the onions and fry on a medium heat until soft. Add the herbs and chilli (if you are using it) and let them cook in. Add salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl beat the eggs and quark together until well mixed - season with salt and plenty of pepper
5. When cooked, drain the pasta (saving some of the pasta cooking water and place on one side)
6. Turn off the heat and tip the veggies into the pan with the cooked pasta and mix well.
7. Off the heat, stir in the eggs and quark mixture into the pasta and veggies - the residual heat from the pasta will heat the sauce through. Add a little of the hot pasta cooking water to loosen the sauce.
8. SCOFF whilst trying to be ladylike.

N.B You can use any veggies you have in for this -sweetcorn, peas, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, red onion instead of white, red cabbage instead of green etc. You can also add lean bacon or ham for free if you are doing an Extra Easy Day.

Thanks hun xxx

Bahkaaaaah! Or whatever noises chickens make. I totally bottled Bmf tonight. Got all the way there then just cycled past!! What is wrong with me! It is because I know it is going to hurt like a mo fo after so long away from proper exercise. Luckily my friend has agreed to come next week so I can't chicken out!

I came home and finished the hoovering and mopped all the floors so at least I have brownie points with Husband when he gets home tomorrow! Just finished some leftover Indonesian chicken which was a hundred times nicer on day 2, as is often the way, as all the flavours have had time to get to know each other.

Back