All the Goodstuff

Food today:

Breakfast - Granola (Hex B)

Strawberries and yoghurt

Milk (Hex A)

Lunch - jacket potato, tuna, sweetcorn with 1 syn of EL, beetroot and cucumber.

Celery and raita, snack bag of hob nobs - 6 syns

Dinner - Indonesian chicken, rice, broccoli - 2 syns

25g Dark choc and a red bush tea - 7 syns

16 syns

Food today is looking the same as yesterday's except syns will be:

Velvet crunch - 4 syns

EL Mayo - 1 syn

Treat size maltesers - 5 syns

Ryvita - 3 syns

Dinner - 2 syns

15 Syns

Last edited:
Have a good day, I have a tuna mayo jacket too inspired by your post yesterday, can't wait. It's drizzly and cold here (Wiltshire) so I am drinking lots of steaming hot tea to keep warm rather than sugary biscuits from the office biscuit barrel like I used to. Do you work in an office too?

Have a good day, I have a tuna mayo jacket too inspired by your post yesterday, can't wait. It's drizzly and cold here (Wiltshire) so I am drinking lots of steaming hot tea to keep warm rather than sugary biscuits from the office biscuit barrel like I used to. Do you work in an office too?

Am happy to be an inspiration! Yes I work in an office as well. So I really struggle with boresom making me raid the biscuit barrel too. Feeling good today as my colleague has brought in home made cookies and I have resisted. One will be too many and a thousand won't be enough so I know it is best not to have any at all! I had a cheeky mid week weigh in last night and it was looking good so I am well bolstered with the will power. Onwards !

Am happy to be an inspiration! Yes I work in an office as well. So I really struggle with boresom making me raid the biscuit barrel too. Feeling good today as my colleague has brought in home made cookies and I have resisted. One will be too many and a thousand won't be enough so I know it is best not to have any at all! I had a cheeky mid week weigh in last night and it was looking good so I am well bolstered with the will power. Onwards !

Sheesh, me too, my job is soooooo boring. Thank god for Minimins, Facebook and the BBC website. I don't eat much at all at home between meals, but getting through 8 hours in front of a screen without tea, coffee diet coke and formerly, chocolate peanuts, is near impossible. We are quite rural, so I could go out for a walk at lunchtime to alleviate the boredom and sometimes do when it is raining. I want an outdoor job!

P.s, meant to say well done for resisting - don't break the seal! I actually do find it easier to say no completely rather than have one or two. Glad I am not the only one who has a sneaky weigh in, sounds like you are on to a winner this week, well done.

Sheesh, me too, my job is soooooo boring. Thank god for Minimins, Facebook and the BBC website. I don't eat much at all at home between meals, but getting through 8 hours in front of a screen without tea, coffee diet coke and formerly, chocolate peanuts, is near impossible. We are quite rural, so I could go out for a walk at lunchtime to alleviate the boredom and sometimes do when it is raining. I want an outdoor job!

I am just waiting for the weather to improve so I can start my lunchtime running regime again. I always talk myself out of it when it is cold which is rubbish i know. I have been cycling to work though which is 12 miles round trip so that is something. My colleague is going to come with me to Brit Mil Fit next week so I won't be able to chicken out. I do find I stay on track so much better when I add in exercise as it just makes me feel so much better about myself. Gotta love those endorphins.

Thinking about food for tomorrow:

Weetabix and Milk - Hex B and 2 syns

Strawberries and Yoghurt

Lunch - SW Chicken Tikka Masala and rice - steamed carrots and left over beetroot (random but need to eat them!)

Pack of chopped Mango

Dinner - SW Cowboy Mince with Cheesy Tortillas (HEX A and 9 syns) + runner beans and carrots

11 syns

Sounds nice, and good that you have it all planned out. Less chance that you will grab something bad at the last minute.

Sounds nice, and good that you have it all planned out. Less chance that you will grab something bad at the last minute.

Yes I just write it all down on here then it is planned and I know what I am doing. I like the planning part luckily! I am pretty organised by nature so it appeals to my need for order!

Thinking about food for tomorrow:

Weetabix and Milk - Hex B and 2 syns

Strawberries and Yoghurt

Lunch - SW Chicken Tikka Masala and rice - steamed carrots and left over beetroot (random but need to eat them!)

Pack of chopped Mango

Dinner - SW Cowboy Mince with Cheesy Tortillas (HEX A and 9 syns) + runner beans and carrots

11 syns

Dinner sounds lovely :) x

I've been meaning to try the cowboy mince. It looks delish.

It is pretty good - I have liberated it from the freezer and got some 'Tesco light choices' tortilla chips to have with it. Think I will get some jalapeño peppers to scatter over it to jazz it up even more. Yum! I love you slimming world!

Ok so I forgot that I had an offsite half day meeting.

So food today looks like:

Breakfast - 1 pack of Mango

Lunch - Lunch - SW Chicken Tikka Masala and rice - steamed carrots and mange tout

HEX B - Brazil nuts

HEX A - Cheddar

I am also going out for dinner with a friend but we are going for Korean food which is pretty healthy so going to have boiled rice and stirfry beef and veg so will only have to syn a bit of oil and some hot chilli sauce.

Syns

5 syns for Malteser's
1/2 syn - Milk
3 syns - Ryvita
Chilli sauce and oil in dinner - 6 ?

Last edited:
Just made some smoked mackerel pâté going to have it for lunch tomorrow. 3 syns for the whole pot.

Breakfast will be mango, strawberries and FF Greek yoghurt with 1 tsp honey (1 syn) (I am in love with the Total Greek yogurt! Expensive but almost orgasmic!!)

Lunch will be mackerel pâté and Hex B of Ryvita with crudités (3 syns)

Dinner will be the cowboy mince with cheesy (hex A) tortilla chips (9 syns) and veggies that I was supposed to have tonight.

Syns 13

Just made some smoked mackerel pâté going to have it for lunch tomorrow. 3 syns for the whole pot.

Breakfast will be mango, strawberries and FF Greek yoghurt with 1 tsp honey (1 syn) (I am in love with the Total Greek yogurt! Expensive but almost orgasmic!!)

Lunch will be mackerel pâté and Hex B of Ryvita with crudités (3 syns)

Dinner will be the cowboy mince with cheesy (hex A) tortilla chips (9 syns) and veggies that I was supposed to have tonight.

Syns 13

Mmmm I loved Greek yoghurt. Miss yoghurt loads (dairy intolerance). Think am going to have to give these cowboy meals a go!!

Mmm mackerel pate sounds lovely. Hope you had a good dinner last night, did it go according to plan?

Mmm mackerel pate sounds lovely. Hope you had a good dinner last night, did it go according to plan?

Hello! Yes stayed totally on plan. I had the delicious Dol Bibim Bab which is just steamed rice with all types of vegetables and beef in a hot pot, Miso soup, Korean pickles, fruit. It was super healthy and bloody delicious. Had a handful of blueberries when I got home. I allowed ample syns for the little bit of oil and chilli sauce so I reckon I was ok.

Weigh in is tonight. Hoping for 2 and a half off. Fingers crossed. Motivation remains high as I am starting to see the difference when I look at myself in the mirror which is SO encouraging.

Oooh, that does sound lovely, I wish there were some more exotic places to eat around here in rural Wiltshire. We are lucky to have one thai place but even then it is not very authentic, and a trip to Bath for Wagamammas.

Hope you get what you deserve at weigh in, it is really enjoyable if you know you've been good.

Oopsie. I had a bag of Velvet crunch and a mini pack of Maltesers - 9 syns. Might make it up by not having cheesy nachos but I probably won't. And I'm ok with that. :)

Back