All the Goodstuff

Oops! What does one do in this situation? Do you reduce your syns for the next day?

Hello! Yes stayed totally on plan. I had the delicious Dol Bibim Bab which is just steamed rice with all types of vegetables and beef in a hot pot, Miso soup, Korean pickles, fruit. It was super healthy and bloody delicious. Had a handful of blueberries when I got home. I allowed ample syns for the little bit of oil and chilli sauce so I reckon I was ok.

Weigh in is tonight. Hoping for 2 and a half off. Fingers crossed. Motivation remains high as I am starting to see the difference when I look at myself in the mirror which is SO encouraging.

How did wi go? X

3 off.. I am on a roll. I know it will slow down this week but motivation is raring - am firmly on track.

Oops! What does one do in this situation? Do you reduce your syns for the next day?

I will make them up over the weekend. I was only 7 over so not an emergency!

I have syns to make up over the weekend too, for the first time ever i managed to make some up in work yesterday too, usually manage to use them all before i've even left work!

Food for today quickly:

HEX B Granola with strawbs and FF greek yoghurt - 1 syn for tsp of honey

Lunch is herby couscous, salmon with mange tout and carrots

Dinner is pasta with roasted pepper pesto (1 syn) and loads of veggies (peppers, sliced red cabbage, onions, cherry tomatoes and olives) with salmon. 1/2 Hex A of Garlic and Herb Philly stirred in too and counting the SS milk in the 4 teas I have had as the other 1/2 HEX A!

Snacks
2 plums
Mango
Velvet crunch - 4
Maltesers - 5
choc mousse - 4

Total syns - 15

Last edited:
Wahoo! 3lbs is an a-bloody-mazing loss! How nice to know your hard work is being rewarded. Well done

Thanks! I have been doing it. Not just trying, actually doing it ;) It makes all the difference you are so right!

Food tomorrow will be

2 toast (hex b) and peanut butter with sliced banana on top (4.5 syns for PB) coffee with milk (0.5 syns)

Plum

Herby cous cous and salmon with mange tout and carrots

Mango

Fajitas - beans and peppers fried with onions and herbs, served with lettuce, salsa (1 syn) and FF creme fraiche and a hex A cheese. 8 Syns for a wholemeal tortilla.

(total 14 syns)

Last edited:
Breakfast...new discovery of peanut butter and banana combo. Sounds dodgy I know, but it really works!

Attachments

• image-3705749793.jpg
    image-3705749793.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 35
Sunday food is going to be:

Hex B of toast with Jam - 1.5 syns, with coffee and milk - 0.5 syns

Leftover veggie pasta - 2 syns

Pork adobo stew

Total - 4 syns

Last edited:
Monday

2 weetabix hex b and milk (2 syns)

Plum

Beans and Hex A cheese on toast (5syns) with steamed carrots and mange tout.

Apple and Mango

Banana (for after BMF)

Spag Bol - 2 syns for wine in sauce and 2 syns for Parmesan

Treatsize bag of Maltesers - 5

16 syns

Last edited:
Two birthdays in the office today and this is what I am up against today. Proud to say I am not having any of it as I know if I start I will eat ALL of it. Just off to polish my halo.

Attachments

• image-2545674496.jpg
    image-2545674496.jpg
    569.2 KB · Views: 29
Torture. Absolute torture. Well done you for not having any.

I am actually ok as long as I don't have any. It's the having "some" I can't do! I am such a greedy pig it is a bit like feeding time at the zoo if I start on the sweet stuff.

I'm fine until they leave it on the desk next to me, usually its the one behind and i can ignore it then, but when its next to me i end up eating it. I can't keep off sweet stuff anyway usually, even now i'm eating gummi bears :p

Last time I ate some cream cakes that was part of a team lnch in the office and it resulted in me bingeing for a week so I am not taking that chance now! No donuts for me. At. All.

Back