All the Goodstuff

Just did my first BMF session in 4 months and lived to tell the tale! Going to go weekly now the weather is better and it is light out.

Surprisingly ok. Biked into work today and everything! X

You'll feel it at some point, my shoulders didnt start hurting until yesterday from Saturdays resistance training!

Yeah I know tomorrow will be when it hurts but am going to go to Yoga and stretch. I do believe I have my exercise mojo back girls! X

Food today is looking like:

Yoghurt and fruit and hex b granola

Banana

Super free soup and Hex A cheese on toast - (5 syns)

Maltesers (5 syns)

Mango

Sw burgers and SW chips with veg

Total - 10 syns

Last edited:
What is BMF?

British Military Fitness - outdoor Boot Camp basically. Hard core exercise but really good fun! I am aching today though!

Food today is:

Yoghurt and fruit and hex b granola

Banana

Super free soup and Hex A cheese on toast - (5 syns)

Maltesers (5 syns)

Hummus and carrots (1 Syn)

Laksa (prawn and coconut and lemongrass soup) (2 syns)

Total - 13 syns

Am also going to go to Yoga tonight - not been in ages so looking forward to that.

Dinner! NOM.

Attachments

• image-3352171608.jpg
    image-3352171608.jpg
    679.1 KB · Views: 29
DISASTER ALERT.

Gah just had a binge...it came out of nowhere. Had been on plan for almost 3 weeks...bummer.

I just ate a caramac, a curly wurly, 2 mini bags of popcorn, bag of weight watchers crisps and 2 small bowls of granola. Crapola.

DISASTER ALERT.

Gah just had a binge...it came out of nowhere. Had been on plan for almost 3 weeks...bummer.

I just ate a caramac, a curly wurly, 2 mini bags of popcorn, bag of weight watchers crisps and 2 small bowls of granola. Crapola.

Oh no :( draw the line and carry on. Don't let it turn into a tomorrow thing!!

DISASTER ALERT.

Oh no huni. Don't worry about it. We all do it from time to time (me especially) xxxx

Don't worry, i'd been on plan 6 weeks and a binge snuck up on me (trying to make up the 50 syns i went over by though). Just draw a line and start again :)

Thanks girls. It was because I stupidly weighed myself and was showing only a 1lb loss, got disheartened and then thought sod it! You have all been there I am sure! So weigh in is tonight. I am on for a sts or a small gain. SO annoying as I only need a pound to get my first stone. Ah well...next week.

Food today:

Tea and Yog, Fruit and Granola (HEx B) plus 0.5 syn for milk in tea

Banana

Lunch - Beans and HEX A cheese on toast with steamed Mange Tout and Carrots

Mango

Hummus and carrots - 1 Syn

Dinner - SW burgers and chips with veg

glad to see you are straight back on plan today hun ;) Yup we have all fallen victim to the binge attack at some point I am sure (and anyone who says not must be a big fibber lol)
I have been known to be a serial scale hopper in the past - leading to me having a binge fest or 2 :rolleyes: now the scales are firmly out of reach until WI day to avoid the temptation !
fingers crossed for you for tonights WI hun xx

Back