All the Goodstuff

Thanks. I am going to put the scales away and just go on the SW ones as that totally sabotaged me last night.

Thanks girls. It was because I stupidly weighed myself and was showing only a 1lb loss, got disheartened and then thought sod it! You have all been there I am sure! So weigh in is tonight. I am on for a sts or a small gain. SO annoying as I only need a pound to get my first stone. Ah well...next week.

Food today:

Tea and Yog, Fruit and Granola (HEx B) plus 0.5 syn for milk in tea

Banana

Lunch - Beans and HEX A cheese on toast with steamed Mange Tout and Carrots

Mango

Hummus and carrots - 1 Syn

Dinner - SW burgers and chips with veg

Well done for getting back to it. Remember its not a race :)

1/2 on. Not too bad. Just need to stay on track now.

Hey huni. How r u? X

Struggling at the moment! Trying to get down hearted, it's peaks and troughs isn't it. Have been mostly on plan but not perfect. Going to up my exercise this week and hope it makes a difference. How are you? X

Pretty much the same sweetie. It's been mental at work and shows no sign of letting up. It's hard to stay positive isn't it!? But I'm here if u need me chick u only have to text or message xxxx

U ok hun? X

Yes am still here! Had a really rubbish food day - ate a load of biscuits and two cream cakes! Thumbs down!! Tomorrow we try again! Xx

Yes am still here! Had a really rubbish food day - ate a load of biscuits and two cream cakes! Thumbs down!! Tomorrow we try again! Xx

Oh we all do that chick. So long as we don't give up xxxxx I'm here if u need me xxxx

We all have days like that now an again. Sometimes you just need it. More on plan days than off plan and I'm sure you'll still see the scales going down. xx

We all have them and doesn't mean you won't lose weight cos of it (as i found out this week)

Back