All time favourite SW meals - add yours!

Pudgy Panda

If i had to choose one it would be what i had tonight - honestly it was AMAZING!!!:gimi:

I had chilli and rice :) :eating:

sooooooooooo delicious, maybe i am learning to have better taste or my taste buds are finally coming to life after months of crap, but it was delicious, Hubby, Little one and I devoured it.:family2:

I got it out of SW mag and it stays at the front of my SW meal folder - cause i always cook it.

Anyone want to add theirs??

(can you tell i have recently found the smile icons) :)

Well at the moment it has to be what I had tonight SW KFC chicken it was delicious and didn't feel like a diet meal at all. Yumm

Hey, I wanna try both of those hehe!! Recipes on here?

I have only been on it a week, but so far my fave has been the Mushy Pea curry!!
Had it with slimming world chips and it was NICER than the chippy :D

Well at the moment it has to be what I had tonight SW KFC chicken it was delicious and didn't feel like a diet meal at all. Yumm

mmm must try that - does it take long to prepare??

its amazing how many things taste nicer than take away - because we know whats going in it and its mostly free!!!!

yipee :) :) :)

OOOO This is tough I just can't decide!

Please can I list a few of my equally favourite SW meals?:worthy:

1. SW Chilli with rice and side salad. (Tonights tea).
  2. SW quiche with Cheesey SW chips and beans.
  3. Pasta with homemade spicy tomato and veg sauce, quorn and cheese sprinkled on top.
  4. Chicken Cake and veg with SW roast potatoes.
  5. Gammon SW chips, mushrooms and plum tomatos with a dash of tabassco in.
  6. Chicken stuffed with garlic and laughing cow wrapped in bacon served with asapargus.

Sorry but these are all my equally fav meals.:cool:

Mine is the Teriyaki Salmon with Egg Noodles and Stir Fry veg from this months SW Mag (we're having this tomorrow!!).

it would definately be the chicken enchiladas I made recently. The dish was delicious and only worked out as 3 HEa's and 3 syns for the entire recipe.

I had been fancying it for a while, but of course tortilla's are quite highly synned, so I substituted them.

Lamb rogan josh - fabulous. But meli's favourite is my very close second.

I think my fave SW meal is roasted vegetables (butternut squash, peppers, courgettes, etc) with a grilled meat like salmon or chicken. Mmmmmm :D

Last edited:
Back