all ww gurus , check this out pls

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by willtoloose, 31 August 2011 Social URL.

1. willtoloose

willtoloose Full Member

ok i m stuck
    today i ate this

Breakfast
    2 regular slices brown bread
    2 large egg white
    Add Item

Lunch
    1 cup, with pits, yields cherry
    1 cup skim milk
    1 container weight watcher yogurt

Dinner
    1 cup cooked, diced chicken
    1 serving FAT FREE YOGURT

mostly my menu is almost same , add some rice or veg here n thr but i am unable to use all my points, would that effect my weight loss, in general i m confused coz its not coming up to 1100 i thought of previously , its almost 850

what do u think i should add
    PLSSSSSSSSSSS HElp!:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PrettyPaula

PrettyPaula Amusing Title.

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.08%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    youve very little in the way of healthy fats and veggies... some nuts, 1 egg yolk, some greens or maybe a little cheese

stickin with this diet will make your skin bad and hair feel bad to... x

4. MrsLmc

MrsLmc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Its hard to see what plan you are following. If its propoints why don't you eat the whole egg for breakfast, some chicken, salmon or tuna with lunch and a full salad with it, and for dinner add chicken, lean meat or something with veg, potatoes or rice/noodles. You don't seem to be eating very much at all. Take a look through the diary section for ideas. Best of luck xx

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm confused about what you mean by 1100/850 are you counting calories

You're definitely not eating enough. As a matter of interest how many points does that menu equate to and how many should you be on. I'm not sure why you're eating so little

6. willtoloose

willtoloose Full Member

oh i m afraid

well this is my first time on ww
    i hav 29 points allowance but as always, i diet n only than i get so strict with it that i starve myself n fail
    this time i knw i can eat alot in the allowance but idea of noodles or chocolate freaks me ,I might not loose weight
    so m just trying to know what usually u all would add in this to reach the pp n not eating crap
    :confused:
    n yes i was thinking abt the cal too

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You do need to eat all your daily points. You also have to decide if youre doing points or calorie counting. Doing both just doesnt work

8. Bridesmaid-to-be

Bridesmaid-to-be Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    what about buying some ww ready meals ?

they are already counted for you so you'll know exactly how many points are in your meal and can just bulk it with some extra veg / salad !

that what i mainly do. with the odd home done meal added now and again now i'm starting to get my head round the diet and knowing what i can and cant have in my daily's

also take a look at other peoples food diary's they are a great help for ideas and people tend to put the pp's beside things so you can know how many pp's are in things ! :)

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.