All you can eat chinese tomorrow night - grrreat

KSDec

my absolute favourite food. But I have a plan I know what Im going to stick to and I have firmly stuck in my head, what do I want more, to fit in my jeans again or to eat prawn toast ( and spring rolls and duck rolls and soup and wontons and seaweed :cry: ) hahah , i WILL be strong :D

good luck with that, not sure I could trust myself!

i think I might have a late lunch early/mid afternoon so that Im really not hungry. I feel very ungrateful doing that as my father in law is taking us out, but honestly i want to lose weight so much at the moment but dont want to turn down social occasions with family so thats what I will have to do. Im sure my willpower wont always be this high so may as well use it whilst its there hahah

I'm sat here trying to plan what to eat tomorrow as I'm too going for 'all you can eat' chinese, I'm going to think the same and remember what I want more.
Think I'm going to have something before I go and stick to boiled rice and stirfry veg. And hope they have some lean meat, I have a few syns to use.
So fingers crossed that I've learnt something and don't come back bursting at the seams.
Enjoy your night out x

I was a bit worried about going out for a chinese meal with work on Wednesday as I didn't want to be picky and a pain to everyone else, but also wanted to be socialable. I surprisingly found it fairly easy as just by looking at the food, you know in your mind whats good and what isn't!!
I stayed very much away from anything battered (in fact the thought of it being battered and fried horrified me as my fellow work mates grabbed at them like feeding time at the zoo!)

I ate with chopsticks to slow me down and this seemed to work very well as I felt fuller quicker

and you know all the little 'garnish' bits of chopped tomatoes and cucumber - I scoffed them (no-one else wanted them!!)

Good luck with making the right choices - it can be done!! x

Back