all your syns?

youcanhumpmyleg

last week i started sw again for the 3rd time haha, last week i stuck to about 5-10 syns but this week ive been having 15 most days did anyone still lose having all their syns ??? i feel like ive ate too much this week lol

I have about 7 a day. My mother in law weighs a lot less than me and has her full 15 everyday - we're both losing!

Interesting, gonna see what I lose this week and if its decent like my first weigh in night just carry on having them until I start maintaing then lower them thanks x

I. Have my whole 105 & still lose , thats the whole point , have your syns that your consultant says you can have so you don't feel deprived& stay on plan if you don't and you stop losing you have nothing to reduce later ! Syns should be reduced as you lose weight not from the start , so enjoy them . Xx

I've only been to one meeting ever. But the leader said as I only have 1 and a half stone to lose that I should only have 5-10 syns a day. I really struggle with 10 so I've been having 15 a day.

Back