1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Allanah's diet diary: New start for a new me

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by allanah, 6 May 2014 Social URL.

1. allanah

allanah Well-Known Member

So this is day one of my new Lipotrim diet.

I had done Lipotrim in January to the start of March but I sort of went down hill through the rest of March and April.

So here I am, the first Tuesday in May. A new day and a new start for me.

I am determined to reach my goal and will be hoping to fit in to the dress I bought the other day for a wedding...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. allanah

Day two of Lipotrim!

So glad to be back on this!

I feel like I am not hungry in the slightest and never realised how good it felt to be on this diet. Not in ketosis yet and know it might be harder tomorrow but I am determined to loose to my target :D

Had my three shakes today and currently drinking the sparkling stuff :)

4. Tequila1

Tequila1 Well-Known Member

Hello and well done on getting through the first days...

5. allanah

So I am on Day 5... Yeh really fell of the bandwagon... forgot how hard this is and lost my determination by Saturday evening. However tomorrow is a fresh new day and I am feeling positive. I shall succeed and I shall do this! No more cheating!

I am determined to loose these three stone from now!!!

6. Tequila1

Tequila1 Well-Known Member

How are you getting on allanah? Stay strong. Get your body into ketosis and it will do the rest!

7. allanah

Been on a week today.

I've lost 7 lbs

I am super shocked... considering as I cheated...

Determined! Determined! Determined!

Cold Turkey from here on out :)

8. allanah

Day two of really doing this! Drinking loads of water. Had my first shake of the day, about to have a second!

DETERMINED!!! :D

9. allanah

Day Three of this week!

Two shakes down, drank 2 litres of water already and going to Aeromix tonight :) Determined!!!!

10. allanah

I was doing so well... then I cheated again...

I had visit from mother nature and then I screwed up :( Determined to get back on track and I am hoping for the best now. :(

11. allanah

So I lost 3 lbs this week. Not all that surprising as I did have a call from mother nature and it affects it. Determined to loose more this week though. I want to get to 12st as soon as possible!