Alli- friendly food recipes?

Pippa1703

Hi all, just started with alli, my boyfriend usually does all the cooking, me calorie counting does his head in, so watching fat numbers too will make it even harder for him!! :)
Any good recipe faves to share that won't cause 'upset'?

Hiya Pippa,

I would recommend The Alli Diet Plan Book its filled with recipes and my partner eats what I have also...

I would also say log onto How healthy works | alli you will have a weekly weigh in with alli and there are also great recipes on there

I was on alli for a month before going to my Dr to ask for Xenical which is what I am now on....stay in touch hun xxx

Thanks for that, I'll check them out, been on for a week, not expecting miracles, just a push out of my plateau! Thanks again x

Alli is a great tablet hun just make sure you use it to the best of its ability......its about a lifestyle change and not a diet....its all about re-educating yourself on good foods

the alli diet plan book is great and I swear by it....the recipes are fantastic

Goodluck xx

I've been dieting for about two and a half months, lost twisting but now I've been hovering between 212 ad 214lbs for three weeks, it's really frustrating!

How many calories are you having ? what foods are you eating?

If your having pasta 50-75g dry weight
if your having rice 40g dry weight
if your having chicken 150g

as I say get the alli diet plan book it really teaches you how everything works...its about getting your portions right .....when having a snack make sure its really low in fat.....

:)

I have mostly stir-fry veg, grilled chicken, soups, lots of prawns, snacks tend to be snack a jacks (bigger ones, not bags) alpen light bars.

I keep portions quite small, I'm just looking for more variety really, I don't eat dairy much anymore (other half is allergic and he does all the cooking!) so I don't have much fat from that, I do like my eggs though!

only use a tbsp oil when you stir fry !!
i eat eggs too i love them.......as i say get the alli diet plan book its recipes are great and are good for all the family.......you then realise the portion size....as 500g of meat is normally between 4 people.....it has a great variety of info as well ....i highly recommend it :)

what exercise are you doing as i lowed down a bit but just shocked my body and its started again on good losses....i normally lose around 12lbs a month :)

Back