Alli

For me it's not so much a 'weight loss aid' I'm looking for but a hunger suppressent!

Well, I have done some research on 'hoodia' (cactus extract) and bought some 100% hoodia vegecaps from holland and barrat yesterday.

They were - £39.99!

Looking forward to these helping now I'm calorie counting! But DOH I forgot to bring them to work.. ahah! So I'll take one tonight/tomorrow and let you know :)

I usually get hungry around now (10am) then it passes 'till half 12.. I wait 'till 1 for lunch.. get hungry at 2,3,4, lol you can see a trend here :p

Wishing everyone luck xx

Omg Elaine 39.99 lol :eek: :eek: they better work hehe! I bought some acai berry as it's supposed to be this new superfood so wondering if they're going to work, I thought what I bought was expensive enough as they both came to over 20.00 but the acai was half price :)

yeah.. £39.99... but have googled it and apparently (apparently *eyeroll*) it has the effects of reductil (sp?) but without the side effects!! So here's hoping. ahaha.

What's acai berry like?!

x

yeah tbh I have heard good things about hoodia in the past so fingers crossed for ya!! Acai is supposed to be this new brill superfood so decided to give it a go I found a bit about it on a website and it apparently does the following: The Acai Berry is the most nutrient dense berry available today, and studies have shown the fruit to help:

Suppress your appetite
Boost energy and stamina
Increase your natural immunity
Help protect against heart disease, reduce chances of diabetes and Alzheimer's
Foster an increased libido
Reduce inflammation and delay aging

I'm also taking adios max with it so probably why i'm not actually *hungry* lol xx

I have just purchased some adios max to aid my loss! Yay x

I have just purchased some adios max to aid my loss! Yay x x

woohoo let's hope it works for us :D

Defo xx

let me know how that adios max goes! x

I know you've already made your decision, but I thought I'd add my two cents to the mix :) I've used Xenical (double strength Alli) and I've found it works, and if you stick to the fat rule (no more than 5% fat in anything) then you'll be fine. There's a girl over on the Xenical forum who's lost around 15st with Xenical, and she said she experienced no side effects at all in the two years it took her to reach her goal. But if it's an appetite suppressant you're after, Alli doesn't really work that way, but it might still give you a boost :)

I'm taking alli with my 2 SF replacements & my main meal. Only started 2 days ago - will let you know how I get on. X

Back