ALLI

Not quite!

I develop new drugs in the pharmaceutical industry and am a doctor, just not a medical one! Have to stick up for science sometimes - sadly, it's often very very misunderstood!

Not quite!

I develop new drugs in the pharmaceutical industry and am a doctor, just not a medical one! Have to stick up for science sometimes - sadly, it's often very very misunderstood!

Sounds such an interesting job paperclip, i love science, i'm doing a degree in life science with the open university just now, lol you can help me if i get stuck !! x

I'm starting Alli today in conjunction with SW. I'll post each week with updates if anyone would like?

I'm starting Alli today in conjunction with SW. I'll post each week with updates if anyone would like?

That would be most interesting, Gonnagetskinny didn't seem to update us!
Good luck with SW and Alli although I'm quite sure SW would work for you! xx

It would be interesting to see how much you lose each week with alli and sw combined x

Not sure about the medical side, just wanted to wish you luck and hope it gives you the results you are after :)

how is gonnagetskinny doing ???????????????

I just wanted to add be careful with oily fish i like free mackerel and salmon but both are too high in fat really and the risk of getting the treatment effects are high! otherwise good luck, I have bought this but keep forgetting to take it doh!!

Not quite!

hahaha no way i work for a generics company.

Is it helping? im interested to know, my doctor offered it me but i decided to give sliming world a try that was a year ago and ive lost 3 stone. i still wonder about it though?
:]x

don't take anything you don't have too, in my opinion your doing great you have lost three stone slow and steady that is the best way for your body, if you have found something that works stick with it. XXXXX

Hi all. I said i would update so here i am. i lost a total of 4lbs this week which is the same as my first week (without Alli). I have had no nasty side effects. There has been no rushing to the loo, or embarrasing events at all. I have been very careful about the fat content of my food and taken special care on original days, especially when eating red meat, bacon etc. I will be carrying on with the Alli this week and i'll let you know how i go after the second week with weight loss and if any side effects appear.

well done on your loss, keep up the good work, keep us posted on how you get on next week x

well done chuffy ,keep us up to date

well done on your loss hun!

Iv heard some really awful storys recently, and a girl from my training class's mum has been on them, and she said she found the side affects so awful she ended up loosing her job because she was just constantly unable to leave the loo..

I dont think it's a perticular nice way to lose weight!!! i think sw is just the way forward for me, i totally agree with princessria, if your doing fab already, theres no need to change whats already works for you!

but then to be fair, i dont even liek taking paracetemal lol, so im not the best person to give my opinion on tabs! xxx

me either fern lol if you have a headache it's there for a reason constantly taking paracetamol and ibuprofen doesn do your body any good.

exactly lol.. i used to be a right little drug storte in my hand bag untill i met the OH and hes soo anti- any kind of tablets and its rubbed off on me! i'd rather drag myself out into the fresh air and try every other remedi before resorting to them lol x

I wish I could do that, I have headaches really badly and pop paracetamol far too easily. I do use a headache stick first though which does help, however, I can tell between a migraine type headache which I know won't go away and a stress/tiredness headache which can be sorted without drugs.

Hi all. Just for anyone still watching this thread i lost 2.5lbs this week so pretty reasonable. Still no side effects so i will keep taking the Alli (Got 2x42 at Tesco for £40 and used £5 of Clubcard vouchers..bargain!) and see where i go from here.

Well done chuffy on you loss, 2.5 is a good loss and glad you have no side affects x

Back