allowed or not im confused

Hiya

Current official advice is no on both of these.

Check out your Pink/Blue and Yellow book for more info or chat it over with your CDC but current guidance is not.

Thanks

Mike

Hi jaxmummy, I can't touch the stuff one little plastic cups threw me out of ketosis and i'm not carb sensitive.. so beware!!

Good luck with the weight loss, I am part of a lose 2 stone by Christmas thread (there are a couple on here) it would be great to see you there :)

Sarah xx

Hi

I do have coke Zero and have done since week 1. ( I am now starting week4)

My CDC stated any Zero calorie drink that does not contain CITRIC ACID is okay. Diet coke contains this.

I sip one or two cans/bottles a day, especially when I feel the need for something to eat.

It hasn't done my weight loss any harm, but see what your CDC says.

Its confusing when there is so much conflicting information, I agree.

im the same as mooee, i only have it as a treat, when i feel i might slip up.

i was also told that its the lack of citric acid that allows this. but im a bit naughty and have banned stuff so maybe don't take my advice.

hasnt affected my weight loss though xx

Hi I had zero coke all the way through my journey ,it helped me like others have said but only 1 a day ,I dont think it effected my weight loss but who knows maybe I would of reached goal a bit ealier .
Some peeps have reported that it knocks them out of ketosis or it sets them off craving foods think you have to decide whats best for you think it helped me stay on track but it was allowed 6 months ago .

Officially you can't have either.....but I used to have the odd can of coke zero as I treat...It didn't kick me out of ketosis and I had it as a treat.The only thing is I now wonder whether it didn't help with the whole treat mentality....for example I need to move away from things I put in my mouth being a treat...which when in maintenance is an issue I have struggled with

Back