Almost Feb- have u shifted the xmas lbs??

alfsmummy11

Silver Member
Thought id start a thread to see how everyone got on in Jan? how much did people gain or even lose over xmas??

I gained 5lb from Sept- Jan - as im a target member i didn't go naughty but im back on it now lol.

So far in Jan I've had 2 wi and Lost 6lbs so im now under target yay

How is everyone else doing xx u

Thats a good weight loss- do you do mostly red or green?
I put on 7 lb from Oct - Jan and Ive lost 4lb of that in the last fortnight.
Im starting a full time work placement on Monday for 5 months - Im a student - so I am hoping this will limit the amount of food I can actually chug each day as I am usually at home with the kids for a large part of the week.
Ive been shopping in Lidl this morning and found it better than Aldi my usual fave shop - apart from Home and Bargain of course.
I think I must be eating too much fruit I cant think what else it would be??
xxx

Hiya i do ee all the time!! should of lost more but i was naughty a few days lol!!

Yours is still a good loss!! what fruit are you eating? some fruits are high in sugar so i tend to avoid those or eat less!! as for bananas i limit those too!! i also eat lots of rice but rarely touch pasta dunno if that makes a difference and i make lots of soup!! what's ur normal day food wise?

Good luck with the studying i start in Sept also!! going to be hard with my boy but we will get there xx

I gained 8 lbs in 2 weeks over Christmas and so far have only managed to lose 3 of them again.
GRRRR!

Yeah, I think I put on about 7 or eight before I finally bit bullet and went back to class, have lost 3 in 1st week, so see what Monday brings :)

polly2810 said:
Yeah, I think I put on about 7 or eight before I finally bit bullet and went back to class, have lost 3 in 1st week, so see what Monday brings :)

Good luck!! I've got my 3rd wi on Tuesday!! only got 9lb to lose so will do b4 June!! just wanna get a pound off this week to get my stone n a half award xx

I have been like a yoyo! Put on 1.5lb Christmas week, then lost 4 the week of new year, then gained 1.5 then lost 1.5 again! Fingers crossed for a loss this week!

Back