Almost reached a loss of 50lbs!

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Just 4lbs to go!!!!

I still have another 109lbs left to lose but it feels good to know that ive lost almost 50lbs :)))) when i started this diet i never imagined that i would lost 10lbs!! Never mind 50!!

Hoping to reach that milestone next week :))

Wow! Congratulations that is such an achievement! You must be so proud of yourself!

Keep going - you're clearly stong enough to achive your goal! And you're a great inspiration for those of us starting out!

Thank you guys :) ive been inspired so much by so many ppl here who are doing exceptionally well! I did have some time off the diet in the middle so really should have lost a bit more by now but i am over the moon still x

Just 4lbs to go!!!!

I still have another 109lbs left to lose but it feels good to know that ive lost almost 50lbs :)))) when i started this diet i never imagined that i would lost 10lbs!! Never mind 50!!

Thats amazing!! You are doing great keep it up :D

Just 4lbs to go!!!!

Hey, no more MrsFatBum....well done to you MrsSkinnyBum :D:D x

Yes, I think a name change will be order soon.

You can ask to change your name, by the way. Just ask Pierce in the Technical support forum.

Maybe you could change it to 'NoLongerMrsFatBum' so people know it's you. :)

Well done on losing all those pounds! :clap:

MrsFatBum said:
Just 4lbs to go!!!!

Mrs FB

Well done!

Your journey in incredibly, you a motivator to me that this does work... Especially when you put your mind to it

Carry on and well be congratulating you on your ultimate goal

U have done fab Hun!! N ppl who have not noticed are truly jealous n don't want to say or admit how good u look!! Don't worry Hun u will always come across ppl like that!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its impossible that people havent noticed a 50lbs weight loss! They may just be jealous or trying to be overly tactful (i.e. they dont want to make sound like you were massive before!).

I bet your family and friends have noticed and are really proud of you. Definitely a name change is in order!

xxx

Haha ok i promise to change my name after i lose another 50lbs!!

My husband says ive lost loads n he can see a difference. But as always evil mother in law says she doesnt really know what im doing coz ive not lost any weight! But i dnt care.

Im hoping to reach my 5st target by the end of april n as a reward im going on holiday with my sisters! :)

Back