Almost there....

roundrachel

Silver Member
just sixteen days until I run the London Marathon. I can't quite beleive I'm going to do it but after all the months of training I feel ready for what is going to be one of the most emotional but proudest days of my life. And it's all thanks to LL that I can do it!

Well done to you Rachel and good luck on your run!
What a fantastic achievement for you hun.

Sexy xx

Wow! Well done! Wishing you all the best on your big run, you're an inspiration! I hope to be able to train up and also do a run next year, following in your footsteps!

Are you excited? :)

Well done Hun what an achievement. I'll be looking forward to hearing how it goes. Good luck. Xxxxx

Amazing!
You're my inspiration to give it a go myself. Next year though ;)

Well done Hun x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

One word..........amazing!

Good luck xx

Fantastic achievement! Well done! x

I'm terrified! I know I've done all of the training so I'm sure I'll make it round. The last few days have been really emotional thinking about it so I reckon I'm probably just going to be a blubbing mess all the way round! Everyone has told me it's a great day so I'm just looking forward to enjoying it more than anything. Yes, you heard that right. ENJOYING running 26 miles!!

I need to start doing some research about possible training for next year. I'd love to do it as, like you it would be such a huge thing for me.
I'm so inspired by you Hun and any tips and advise are welcome :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

soooo pleased for you!
best of luck!!!
daisy x

Thanks DD!
Magda, if you specifically want to run the London Marathon it's getting a place that is the hardest bit to start with. I have got a place through my charity but had to pledge to raise a minimum of £2000 which I've done (and then some!) otherwise you have to enter the ballot which opens in April (think it's the 26th) usually fills up within 24 hours. If you have a charity you would like to raise money for, have a look on their website and see if they have places for the marathon.
You'll have to start training in October at the very latest and can find beginner programmes online. It's not easy but the sense of achievement is phenomenal. Hope you can get a place and be in the position I'm in this time next year! xx

Back