Almost time.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    for me to say goodbye :cry:

Have been implementing more low GI stuff this week and after a week of sts I have lost 2lbs, wooohooo!!!

Will be flying out Saturday morning and will probably have my last shake before I leave for the airport.

I'll be so so sad coming off CD and not needing to come on here when I feel like stuffing my face with biscuits and you guys telling me to stay the hell away from the cupboards :D

Off to Oxford St this evening for some last minute shopping and I am hoping I won't feel all fat and dissapointed like I usually do after a shopping trip.

Will probably still post abit but I wanted to say a HUGE BIG HEARTFELT THANK YOU to everyone on here that has supported me in my weightloss journey as well as other good and bad times!!!!!!

You guys rock :worthy:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    enjoy your break hun xx
  4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Have fun, will you be carrying on with CD after?
  5. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks girls, I dont think I will going back to CD. More because of the cost and I would ideally like to start implementing a healthy lifestyle. I want to lose another half a stone to a stone so I'm hoping with low GI and plenty of exercise it will be doable :D
  6. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Aww Penny..hope everything works out for you and thankyou for all your advice over the last 3 weeks. good luck.xx
  7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Very best of luck with GI Penny :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.