ALOT of weight to loose but I am determined!

ciarsdub

Ok guys! I have over 10 stone to loose but I am going to do it! I am determined and I am going to change my lifestyle for a much healthier one. I have already started and just need to keep my motivation up. My downfall is in the evenings when I am bored I tend to just binge eat but I am going to start going for a little walk instead and cut out all the fizzy drinks too!

cair
welcome to the forum you will do it hun and you will turn your life around you will have down days and good days dont turn away and run stay we have all done it and support each other and lb by lb we have edged away so good luck on your great journey and the new healthier you
the walking agree with 100% good luck xxxxxxxxx

hi cair
yes the eating pal will work i like doing that on mfp so i know what im having and keep to it
hope you feel a little better tomorrow hun x x

hi ciar
you are on the right track hun and your trying bloody hard well done

Thanks everyone. Its going well so far, I was a bit bad lad night having lasagne and chips, but have been good all the other days so I suposse it was not too bad and it was out with a group from work.
I have been walking and started back in the gym so that as well as no chocolate or fizzy drinks for nearly a month leaves me feeling more determined. I am also signing up for some kettlebell classes :)
I don't trust my weighing scales so going to go by the weight watchers one every week. I really hope to have lost something when I go back on Wednesday.

hi cair
wow you are doing great and like you said the meal out was a one off and you have done well keeping of the pop and chocolate for a whole month thats great x x x

Back