Alpen Bars as a HEx

Yep you can have two 70cal one as a healthy extra B. I think in my book it says if you only have one its classed as speed (though I may be remembering wrong!)

Yep you can have two 70cal one as a healthy extra B. I think in my book it says if you only have one its classed as speed (though I may be remembering wrong!)

Thank you. I think that's what I read too.

What are the Alpen bars like? The chocolate ones I looked up online looked delicious. How do they compare to the Hi-Fi bars? I spend so much money on them but when I checked online I think the Alpen bars are on at 99p for a pack of 5 at Asda at the moment.

Thank you. I think that's what I read too.

What are the Alpen bars like? The chocolate ones I looked up online looked delicious. How do they compare to the Hi-Fi bars? I spend so much money on them but when I checked online I think the Alpen bars are on at 99p for a pack of 5 at Asda at the moment.

I like both Alpen Lights and the Hi-Fi bars. I find the Alpen Light flavours tend to be a bit more breakfast-y, whereas the Hi-Fi bars seem like more of a treat, if that makes sense? Most days for my HExB I have one of the fruity Alpen Light bars for breakfast (Cherry Bakewell is my favourite!) and then have a Rocky Road Hi-Fi bar with a cup of tea in the afternoon when I'm craving something chocolate-y.

I like both Alpen Lights and the Hi-Fi bars. I find the Alpen Light flavours tend to be a bit more breakfast-y, whereas the Hi-Fi bars seem like more of a treat, if that makes sense? Most days for my HExB I have one of the fruity Alpen Light bars for breakfast (Cherry Bakewell is my favourite!) and then have a Rocky Road Hi-Fi bar with a cup of tea in the afternoon when I'm craving something chocolate-y.

Completely agree, I have both Alpen and Hi-Fi bars because Alpen are lovely but do not hit with as much of a sweet treat as Hi-fi.

Cherry Bakewell and the Lemon ones are my fave. I only ever see the lemon ones in Asda though xx

Thank you, everyone for your replies!

Anyone tried the 'Special K Chewy Delight' bars? I tried these for the first time last night and they were wonderful?

Thank you, everyone for your replies!

Anyone tried the 'Special K Chewy Delight' bars? I tried these for the first time last night and they were wonderful?

The Special K ones are lovely.

I have the double choc Alpen Lights and use 2 a day as my HEB. I don't buy HiFis as when Alpen Lights are on offer, they usually work out at a pound a box, so I can't justify paying the extra for HiFis. I have mine with my breakfast more often than not though and I agree that they are very breakfast-y.

Are the alpen on offer anywhere? I don't want to pay full price but I've run out

My favourite are the chocolate and fudge, they're 98p a box at asda atm, tesco have the new jaffa ones and banoffee ones on the 3 for £3 which is on until the 14th x

Back