• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Alpen Light Addiction

Hi everyone,
what has Slimming World got you hooked on?
I used to do extra easy but since I discovered Alpen lights i find I mostly do green days just so I can eat them (as well as my other HEX of cereal) and not syn them...it's a real addiction!
Hoping it's just a phase but I really do love them and am willing to not eat meat/fish/chicken just so I can have them as a HEX........YUMMMMMMM

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I love alpen lights too but my biggest addiction now is the laughing cow extra light triangles, i love them!

ilovelife

Wishing and hoping!
i love alpen lights especially the choc and fudge ones. I only normally get them in when I need help with clearing out my system lol plus its tons better then a mars bar

Last edited:

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I love Alpen lights too, they have certainly broke me of my old habit of attacking the biscuit tin, I actually bought some for 98p a box last week, so I got 6 boxes to stock up for Christmas....

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
I have rediscovered a taste for rice pudding made with milk with nutmeg skin mmmmmm.

If I fancy a treat of this, I switch to a green day, its beginning to happen more and more :D

I love the Orange and Choc Alpen Lights and practically use them almost every day as a Healthy Extra. They really help with the sweet cravings! I normally don't have the 2 allowed though and go for 1 and just have a piece of wheat toast instead of the other Alpen Light.

i love alpen lights especially the choc and fudge ones. I only normally get them in when I need help with clearing out my system lol plus its tons better then a mars bar
ha ha, i'm only starting to realise that they are high in fibre....I think my friends, family and passers-by are starting to realise too!!
you would never guess from the yummy taste! Maybe I'll get sick of them but i can't see it happening soon xxx

I have been hooked on white chocolate rice pudding since starting this and i dont even like it normally!

Just add a white chocolate options sachet with ya milk before putting it in the oven. 1 sachet per person and its only 2 1/2 syns!