• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Alpen Light Apple & Sultanas....

Oh these are my fave of the alpen light bars, very nommy indeed. I am currently having those kellogs fibre plus bars as a chocolatey change.

Silver Member
they are really nice. very sweet! i had them for the first time yesterday!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I havent tried this flavour yet. My favourite so far is the chocolate and fudge, but Im willing to give them a try! :)
i think they taste like eating sugar on a stick... too sickly for me!
These are my fave, all flavours have been about 1/2 price in ASDA for about 3 weeks now. Yum.

Someone said four flavours? I've only ever seen three... apple, fudge, strawberry?

I find the apple ones are a lot softer, which i like. The chocolate and fudge is quite hard. Not that keen on the strawberry one but eat them to mix it up a bit. I eat them every day!
4 flavours are choc fudge, apple and sultana, summer fruits and choc orange :)

choc fudge are my fave, summerfruits one tend to be rock solid for some strange reason :( apple & sultana remind me of flapjacks which is great! the choc orange are ok but smell strange lol!

I've never seen chocolate orange! I don't like things that smell strange though so might have to skip them if I do see them!
I normally stick to the Summer Fruits/Chocolate & Fudge ones but on this recommendation, I went out and bought a box of Apple & Sultana ones today. I believe I've had them before a while ago but am looking forward to trying them tomorrow :)
I love the chocolate and fudge ones... Never seen these apple ones. Will have to keep an eye out for 'em