Alpen light bars : chocolate & fudge

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
Seems my local Tesco has stopped stocking them :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Didn't have any when we did our weekly shop, but went back today and the space has been filled with something else.

OMG!!

I swear if they stop stocking banana & custard Muller lights I am gonna have to kill someone lol

hahahahaha

Violent withdrawals from Muller lights not good...
Send a warning letter to Tesco!!!!!!!!!

alpen lights are 2 for £2.50 at sainsburys! I love choc and fudge alpens my favs!!

no choc ones at our sainsburys this afternoon either :(

Omg nooo. choc and fudge r my fave, i already drive 20 mins out of my way to get them cause neither of my local supermarkets stock em as it is!

I've never had choc & fudge but now im sooo curious, are they a healthy B? I'm getting pretty sick of the weetabix white choc bars. How do I put my awards under my posts like you guys? Char x

Thnx Tiggz, I think I figured it out but when I put 3 awards on it says exceded 150 character limit.. :s ?? x

I've never even seen choc and fudge! I get choc and orange from my local Morrisons and the summer fruits and apple ones from sainsbury.

I'm new to this whole alpen light world - I love them though! So much so they are usually a HEB for me no matter what day I am doing :) x

yeah, so far iv only seen big tescos stocking them, they are nice though! its a nice change because i usually just eat the choc and orange or apple ones.. boo summer fruits! the ones i have are always tough and hard and give me jaw ache!

I kinda find that once you start seeing them in shops like Home Bargains and B&M then it's the beginning of the end for them...

My local Tesco dont stock the fudge ones (which are gorgeous), but my local Asda do.

yes i like these ones too. If i see them locally i'll give you a shout, I normally pick them up in Sainsburys or Tesco they were in Sainsbury's last week so i'll check for you before weds if i can.

I can only get summer fruits or apple ones and have become addicted to the summer fruits one as the apple ones aren't appealing to me. May see if I can get my dad to get some of the others and send them over to try as I love the Choc Orange Hifi Bars but you can only have 1 of those but 2 Aplen lights. Hoping I can get some Mint Hifi bars tomorrow night as they really are lush and the OH liked them and it's a good way to get him to eat something for brekkie after his morning pt session

Bigger tescos seem to have them.......they are my favs.......saves me eating all the cakes and chocs at work. I don't feel deprived.
Are any other bars as good and low syned??????

Choc and fudge are the best!

Our Tesco don't stock them either, but I made a special trip (20 miles round trip) to ASDA today to stock up. I bought 6 boxes (just need to make sure I don't eat them all in one go though......)

Funny this is mentioned cos i have not seen any choc n orange of late and they are my faves!! i think an email may be a good idea x

ooooh the fudge are my fave but luckily my asda still seems to be doing them :) phew!

never liked the apple n sultana ones before but they are currently a pound a box in farmfoods and i have grown to like them they taste just like flapjack :D

X

Back