Alpen Light Bars

OMG I didnt even realise they were a HEXB! I've been synning mine every day!!

WOOHOOOOOO!! :eek:)

I know you probably already know ... but in case you don't ... TWO Alpen light bars are a HEb :)

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I'll stick to my 2 bars a day :).

Our consultant is new (she's just filling in until we get a permanent replacement). Her first week, she told us potato waffles are free (if only!!).

I'm glad they're still on the list, as they're a great little treat, and very handy for a sweet fix.

Even if they were removed, however, I would still use them if I wanted to.
Why?
Well, if it was working for me before, then it won't suddenly stop working just because the official plan has been tweaked, assuming the recipe for them hadn't changed drastically.

This was one thing my consultant confirmed unofficially when I spoke to him when I joined in January. I moaned about the fact that corned beef was no longer free, and that tins of meatballs had gone up from 1 or 2 syns to 13 or 14 syns per can.
He reckoned that as these things had worked for me before, they will work again, maybe just not as well as the revised plan would.

Exactly what I was going to say - if they took them off the heb list tomorrow I would not stop using them as I have lost weight having two a day so why should I. If you lost weight eating them there is no need to stop!

I do Red and Green sosome days I have 4 (2x HEXB), I don't see why I shouldn't because they are HEXB's. Those plus my syns doesn't feel like dieting at all!!

Back