Alpen Light Bars

lauryloo

OMG - just had one of the chocolate and fudge one of these and it was bloody gorgeous - i can't believe 2 of these are a hex! I think they will satisfy my chocolate bar cravings too!

OMG - just had one of the chocolate and fudge one of these and it was bloody gorgeous - i can't believe 2 of these are a hex! I think they will satisfy my chocolate bar cravings too!
I bought them too yesterday! Gorgeous! I love them with a cuppa tea:D the choc and orange ones are nice too!;)

i love the apple and sultana ones too
only prob is quite expensive and now there are only 5 in the box where as b4 there were 6!

My local Asda have reduced the price but Tesco haven't! I think that's quite naughty! I have one choc fudge and one Apple one every day. It's like 2 snacks for the price of one!

I think my local Tesco had the choc orange ones cheaper but the others at the higher price! No idea why

i love them as well i keep them in the fridge and it takes a bit longer to eat. what part of n.ireland use from could b at the same class for all we know. lol

I love these and take them to work for my breaks... they are quite expensive but if anyone has a Home Bargains near them, i have seen them a bit cheaper... Can't remember how much though but worth a check if you are passing :p

hi mary i live in belfast i have 2 kids boy 25 girl 19 i have just joined sw 3 weeks ago and must say im enjoying it. great u can do it yourself without going to class i need the support. i go to class tomor night.

hi mary i live in belfast i have 2 kids boy 25 girl 19 i have just joined sw 3 weeks ago and must say im enjoying it. great u can do it yourself without going to class i need the support. i go to class tomor night.

I'm in Belfast a good bit as have family here and there. Glad you're enjoying it Denise I am too. Just a bit peeved off to-day as none of my family commented on my 8lb weight loss! My hubby is the only one to have noticed! Oh well, maybe when I get to target they will notice! Anyhow good luck tomorrow night, I look forward to hearing how you get on, xx

My local Tesco has the boxes of 5 Choc & Fudge at £1.94 & 5 Choc and Orange at £1.64 BUT when the 5 box of Choc & Fudge came out they were at the cheaper price!

Ive not heard of the choc & fudge alpen bar..is it new out?? Think I'll have to try! Ive only tried the apple & sultana. Sounds yum x

Back