Alpen Light's offer

Thanks for that!

With the cost of my food now rocketing through the roof (due to buying better-for-me ingredients) I find that any cheap deal are v helpful. Our consultant in SW said that she'd get a board up-and-runnng so we could fill each other in on deals... hasn't happened yet!

Oooooh this is great, i can put them in my desk at work, and a few in my bag as well. Thanks!

Anybody else enjoying the 10 mullers for £2 in morrisons, i feel like xmas has come early lol

I LOVE a bargain! :D bought 4 packs of the apple and sultana ones today and will stock up more before offer ends - think it is on 'til the 14th Oct as far as I can remember!!!

Wish I had a Morrison's near me

So far I've bought 40 Muller lights over the last 2 weeks and they're nearly gone!

Will go and get some Alpens, I bought some of the new fudge ones in Tesco yesterday with no signs up showing the offer.

I saw the offer today, although they only had the summer berries version.

About the mullerlights...
In a goup near me I heard that 1 of the ladies had a scrap in the supermarket with another lady because there was only one pack of the new lemon ones left!

Man alive!

Oh yes please I love the cherry ones, havent found the lemon ones yet, each time I get to the supermarket there none there.

I don't think I have tried the lemon ones but I rarely get mullers anyway. I only got them now as the offer was too good to turn down!

I haven't tried the banana ones yet, sounds nice. I bought some blueberry ones yesterday. Think they are my fav at the moment. But how much I like them does depend on the price! The first time I tried the shape long lasting ones I hated them, but now I actually quite like them. There isnt much choice with flavour though.

Back