Alpen Lights!!

willkat

Hi I just want to know if any one had a problem with weight loss if they ate alpen lights as there heb? Its just on the weeks I eat them I don't loss!

I eat 2 alpen lights near enough everyday for my b box.. and iv never noticed a problem with it affecting my weight loss...

I now weigh out Jordans musilie and have a muller light with it, usually the vanilla and chocky one.. yum!! x

i have theses each day and never effect my weight loss

Not sure how they affect my loss but they bloat me up! I've stopped eating them as I just don't get on with them - I like then but they make me feel bloated and queasy.

I have them as emergency rations....just in case. I don't like the Orange and Choc ... but the fudge ones nice with a cuppa.

Phil x

I can only get the Summer Fruits one here - I'm going to Glasgow soon so I'll have a look in Sainsburys whilst I'm there. Can't get to Glasgow v often - 100 miles away from me!!

the apple and sultana ones are the best, i always find them more soft?? maybe its just me but everytime i buy the summer fruits one they are always really firm and hard to chew!!???

They bloat me and give me trapped wind (TMI), i have had to stop eating them :(

Not sure how they affect my loss but they bloat me up! I've stopped eating them as I just don't get on with them - I like then but they make me feel bloated and queasy.

Im the same but only with the summer fruits ones :-( which are my favourite, think it might be the yoghurt drizzle on the top as the chocolate ones don't have the same effect on my stomach

Im the same but only with the summer fruits ones :-( which are my favourite, think it might be the yoghurt drizzle on the top as the chocolate ones don't have the same effect on my stomach

Thats interesting...I might try the chocolate ones!

Back