Alreeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hey guys!!

Am back on a TFR ... not LT but exante (works out alot cheaper for me).

Did LT last year twice, both times 100% and lost in total 8st 0.5lbs.

Have regained 2st 2lbs :sigh: And have failed miserably to keep a rein on things. Tried to lose it 'healthily' but just couldnt seem to so resorted in my last option :)

Only on for 3 weeks then a weeks refeed.

Lets hope i can make a considerable dent in my gain! :giggle:

Maintainence is truely the very hardest thing ive tried to do. But this time i will crack it :)

Thats if i dont decide to return to a TFR to get down to a 'healthy' weight of around 8-9st after the summer! :giggle:

Anyways ramble over! Yer'll probs see a bit more of me around here although my diary is in the maintainence section :)

100% 'ers all the way! :)

Hey Tan!!! Hope you didn't think you could shake me off by coming over here!!! LOL!!!

Just curious - what's the refeed like on Exante??? Similar to LT? xxx

haha of course not Jan .... i fully expected you'd be lurking round ere somewhere!!! hahaha

Ive not read anything about the refeed on exante, im just guna do it like LT as its pretty much the same diet, besides the name! :rotflmao:

Jan, re refeed on exante - apparantly they introduce food over 4 weeks!!! :eek: .... will just do a refeed like LT! :D

Hey!

Welcome back to TFR!! Hope you're doing well so far! Good luck :) & I agree, maintenance is hard (though, looking back, I'm not sure I was trying! Hehe).

Hannah

All the TFR programmes seem to have their own refeed ways - I guess there's fors and againsts all of them. But you know what you're doing hon xx

hey Tanya, can i just ask, how long did you maintain your weightloss and over what period have you gained the 2 stone?
I'm sorry if I'm being too nosy, but I previously lost 10 then gained 5 with LL and i'm desparate not to do the same with LT....
....refeed in 17 days and i'm scared!!!

Oh, and good luck, but you are a pro right?!! :)
xx

Hey!

Welcome back to TFR!! Hope you're doing well so far! Good luck :) & I agree, maintenance is hard (though, looking back, I'm not sure I was trying! Hehe).

Hannah

Hey Han. I love it. 2nd day and i feel fine :) Wish i could live on this but still have a few vodkas on the weekend :giggle: Would make life much easier!! hahaha x

All the TFR programmes seem to have their own refeed ways - I guess there's fors and againsts all of them. But you know what you're doing hon xx

I like LT refeed so think thats what i'll do Jan. I know it pretty much inside out & i like it :D hehe x

hey Tanya, can i just ask, how long did you maintain your weightloss and over what period have you gained the 2 stone?
I'm sorry if I'm being too nosy, but I previously lost 10 then gained 5 with LL and i'm desparate not to do the same with LT....
....refeed in 17 days and i'm scared!!!

Oh, and good luck, but you are a pro right?!! :)
xx

Hey! Im no pro :giggle:
I dont think i ever really 'maintained' i was always up and then down and then up and then back down and then i just got to the stage where i ate what i wanted and so have put on the 2st 2lbs in around 5months! :sigh: And dont worry i dont think you are being nosy at all :)

Maintainenece is the hardest thing ive ever tried to do. Its not guna happen over night like a tfr but we have to give it our best shot! :D Good luck with it chick.

xxxx

hee hee, i think u guys are pro's, u all give sound advice!! I think we will always battle with our weight but hey, who wants to live a boring life lol!! Tanya, ur photo's look amazing, such a transformation x

Hey Louise! Your chemist is spot on with suggesting Slimming World.

I have done LT for a long long time now and thats because I decided it was more important for me to concentrate on learning how to maintain than lose the whole amount in one go.

As you can see from my signature i lost 2 stone and felt happy at my weight and decided to learn how to maintain at that weight. Then when I decided to see if i could maintain at a lower weight i went back on the shakes again. Lost what i wanted and learned how to maintain at that weight. Now i'm on my final time to get down to a size 10 and then i'll see if its possible for me to maintain at that weight. I might not even like myself at that size..but i dont know till i get there!

All the times I was teaching myself to maintain i went to Slimming World classes. Of course i lost weight here and there but i went because it was more important how to learn to eat a low fat diet like that for the rest of my life and keep the weight off! Plus it is so easy to follow!

I'm not recommended that anyone do what i've done and take huge breaks inbetween losing all the weight but it is definately a good idea to start on a diet like Slimming World as soon as your refeed is done. Many people think they can manage it alone and over the years on this forum i've seen so many of the same people go back on LT cos they find maintaining harder than they thought. I've been doing it for years now and even i still find it hard sometimes lol.

Sorry for the loooonnnng post...was just glad to see a chemist recommending good things for a change! Mine doesnt know what shes doing with this diet! :D

Sorry to hijack your thread Tan! Just thought it might be helpful for some people for when they finish TFR :) xx

Louizekj, i think what you have done is fantastic. I never considered something like that, but reading your post, a lightbulb went off in my head lol.
I'm finishing TFR 30/04/10 but will still have 1 - 2 stone still to lose. I think that trying to maintain that for a year or two is definaetly the way to try and prevent the yo-yo dieting i am very guilty of!!

Thanks you for sharing your journey

KT x

Louizekj, i think what you have done is fantastic. I never considered something like that, but reading your post, a lightbulb went off in my head lol.
I'm finishing TFR 30/04/10 but will still have 1 - 2 stone still to lose. I think that trying to maintain that for a year or two is definaetly the way to try and prevent the yo-yo dieting i am very guilty of!!

Thanks you for sharing your journey

KT x

Thats exactly what i was trying to get away from..the yo-yo dieting! I was terrible for it! Like i said, i made it into a crazily long way of doing it (i probably didnt need to leave it so long!!) but it has definately worked for me, when I went back to the chemist 4 weeks ago I was only 2lb heavier than i had weighed in 18 months ago! Im glad its give you something to think about anyway :D xx

Hey Taylor!

Yup, lost 12lbs in 6days on exante TFR.
Both my first weeks on Lipotrim TFR i lost 11lbs ... so not much difference.

I much prefer exante just for the soups and bars. Not to keen on the shakes but they are palatable :)

Are you thinking of doing exante then?

I chose it just because of the cost. I saved just short of £50 for a months supply which at the minute is a bonus for me :)

Back