Alternating between SS and SS+

eliana111

Is it okay to do that? Will it affect my weight loss considerably? Just feel like a bit more! Been on SS for just over a month but am really started to get bored! So thought having an SS+ day would keep me on track!
Has anyone done this, and if so, what are the weigh-ins like? I have 4 to 5 stone to lose !

Many thanks!

My cdc says it only makes about 1lb difference in the month, theres not much difference she said. I sometimes do ss+ especially if i go the gym or a long power walk, listen to ur body, of u need it do it x

I always do this and my weight loss has been fine. My CDC suggests I do whatever suits me and gives the results. She had a woman lose 8st on 5 bars a day.

I always alternate mine if I'm going out for a meal or just need a little something more I'll have an SS meal like a chicken kebab or an omelette. Doesn't seem to massively affect me I think I've still had good losses :)

Thanks ladies! I lost 4lbs this week (week7) and I was SS+ most of the week! I think it keeps me on track knowing I can have a little something extra when needed :D

Great result Eliana. I'm doing my 810 week after 10 wks ss & am dropping down to ss+ for the remainder (4 months). Although as I have 4 packs a day it's mainly due to cost. Nice to know the losses are the same. My cdc said there's only usually a pound or so a month in it.

Back