Alternative Feb Challenge :-)

keep telling us Emmie!!!! It all counts and it is good that we are on track :)

I am thinking 10 miles is just a bit OTT as I do too many classes and only get into the gym twice a week...so, I may amend mine to 10kg which is a bit more achievable...dont want to fall at the first hurdle :)

Well done though...it is good that we are all going strong.

I did my 500 hulas again today :0

haha the hula hoop really is a great thing... i dont have one any more,,think i got rid of it when i was about four as i could never get the hang of it but the one one the wii is sooo soo addictive!! x

I have walked to work 3 times this week thats 3x3.5 miles quite an acheivement as I have had a very crappy week and broke my lt journey on 3 occassions just waiting on a book recommended by someone on this site about emoitional eating. walking 5 times next week so will be fitter if overweight just a bit longer

hey fragglerock.... dont worry about breaking it.. we get so so worked up about breaking it,it just means we will be a little longer on tfr. just get your head back in the right place and theres no better way then with the books. that gillian riley one just arrived and i got the paul mckenna one..both seem to be relaly good reads..youll enjoy them! good luck x

Was that the Gillian Riley one?

I managed 2x 4 miles (had to take shoes to work to change into)

Hi hun

yep it is Gillian riley recommended from someone on here I would really love to understand why I turn to food when things get tough/ I get upset etc. so heres hoping some kind of insight is forth coming

hey fragglerock.... dont worry about breaking it.. we get so so worked up about breaking it,it just means we will be a little longer on tfr. just get your head back in the right place and theres no better way then with the books. that gillian riley one just arrived and i got the paul mckenna one..both seem to be relaly good reads..youll enjoy them! good luck x

hi bells thanks for that I know its a pathetic excuse but sometimes my emotional eating gets the better of me and all the crap thats been thrown at me this week nothing serious mind I have actually suprised myself by refocussing and getting back on TFR really looking forward to reading the book

thanks for the support its really great that we all seem to understand how we are all feeling at any given time this site is really motivating I just wish I had access at work

keep strong were all here for each other xx

ye this place is great... if we didnt have emotional eating and if it didnt seem to play a much bigger part than physichal hunger , i for one most definatly would not be here and im sure lots of others would agree. this chance to be on tfr has so many benefits, its the only diet i know where you actually know the difference between the two. if your in ketosis your not hungry but you may be emotionally. i know its a pain but working through this will help us establish the difference when we get off tfr! keep up the good work . we can do it x

ps its not pathetic dont worry! x

Hi guys

I have walked a few more miles...another 3.6, so I have updated our miles (for those who have walked and told me)....17 miles!

Not bad!!

I still need to do another 4 miles by Monday! Wish me luck :)

completed my first week of the challenge - and even did an extra bit tonight! Roll on the next 3 weeks xx

Back