Alternative to quark?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pinkbubbles, 21 January 2009 Social URL.

1. pinkbubbles

pinkbubbles New Member

Hi

I am trying to do slimming world in Abu Dhabi and there's no fat free anything!! You def can't get quark which seems to be in most slimming world recipes does anyone know what I could try instead?
    Thank you!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hard to know what to suggest as I haven't got a clue what sort of things are available over there. But Quark has a similar consistency to cream cheese, but tastes like cottage cheese and is virtually fat free. So perhaps knowing that, maybe you can find an imaginative alternative?

4. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just use cottage cheese, but liquidise it first, then use it as Quark, i think it tastes better as Quark has a bit of a tarty taste. Hope this helps hun. xxx

5. pinkbubbles

pinkbubbles New Member

Thank you, will try the cottage cheese thing as that def is available in some form!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.