Alternatives to Alpen Lights

Walter Bishop

Hi guys

I am really trying to watch what I spend on food shopping at the mo, I really enjoy Alpen Light Bars but I was wondering if there are any cheaper alternatives that still count as a HEX?

Thanks

The weetabix bars are delish and they are always in poundland or the bargain shops, so you can easily get a box of 5 for the most of £1 :) unlike alpen lights though, they're only one for a HEX.

Aldi Harvest Morn <70 calories cereal bars are syn free and you can have two for a HEB. They are about £1.29 a box.

Or you could make your own HEB flapjack - recipe in the recipe sub-forum - very yummy they are too!

Aldi Harvest Morn <70 calories cereal bars are syn free and you can have two for a HEB. They are about £1.29 a box.

Or you could make your own HEB flapjack - recipe in the recipe sub-forum - very yummy they are too!

You do get 2 Harvest morn bars for a Hex B but they are not syn free :eek: (I wish!) They are 3 syns each.

I just envisioned a mad stampede to Aldi for syn free cereal bars LOL

I got the Kelloggs Fibre Plus (1 = HexB) and I thought it was delicious. It was the milk choc one, I've yet to find the chic and almond one.

I second the Aldi benefit bars., They are nice enough, but not so nice that you are out of control around them.

Unlike Aldi Choco Ball bars. 5.5 syns. I can't be trusted with these so have had to stop buying them!:eek: (They are gorge though).

If you have a B&M's near you they sell Alpen bars 5 for £1, they only had Choc Fudge Light ones in my local store though, the rest weren't Light.

Back